Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Default X-Books Solicitations May 2022

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=152188554

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel
    The main team of Krakoan X-Men won’t be safe from the effects of Judgment Day either! Creative powerhouses Gerry Duggan and Pepe Larraz continue their hit run in X-Men #11. The women of the X-Men are heading for the hottest action in the galaxy…Gameworld! But if it’s true that the house always wins, our X-Ladies might be in over their heads…

THE QUEST IS REVEALED in Tini Howard and Bob Quinn’s KNIGHTS OF X #2! Betsy Braddock has assembled her Knights! Their mission: to save Otherworld from Merlyn and his powerful henchmen...by finding the holy grail of mutantkind. But Otherworld is vast, and innumerable armies stand in their way. When Merlyn targets the Crooked Market, a safe haven for mutantkind, the Knights must split up. Will Captain Britain find the grail? Will Gambit lead the others into a deadly trap? Death looms over the Knights — in more ways than one.

Meet Mother Righteous in Si Spurrier and Jan Bazaldua’s LEGION OF X #2! Legion is offered an unholy deal by this major new character, the self-proclaimed wheeler-dealer of the astral plane. But is the price worth the prize for a young man stuck in his father's shadow? Meanwhile, the Skinjacker grows bold. Not content with stealing identities of other mutants, he turns his powers on the Legion of X... And while newly arrived Arakki badass Weaponless Zsen has a beastly clash with a dangerous X-Man, her chaperone Nightcrawler is otherwise engaged – giving a massage...?

Launched in last month’s hit MARAUDERS ANNUAL #1, Steve Orlando continues his new run alongside artist Eleonora Carlini in MARAUDERS #3. Panic in Shi’ar space! The Marauders are prisoners of the Kin Crimson, a secret society stretching back billions of years, who outrank even the Shi’ar Majestrix…or so they think. But Captain Pryde and the Marauders aren’t giving up, not with the Shi’ar holding the last survivors of mutantkind’s first generation hostage. With the weight of history looming like a nuclear threat, can Kate Pryde convince Xandra to side with mutantkind against her kingdom?

Vita Ayala and Rod Reis’s acclaimed run heats up in NEW MUTANTS #26. While the queen is away, demons will play! A new queen has taken the throne of Limbo — Madelyne Pryor, A.K.A. the Goblin Queen! Meanwhile, separated from Limbo, Magik faces an enemy she thought she had banished long ago…

Wolverine masters Benjamin Percy and Adam Kubert take Logan deeper and deeper into DANGER in WOLVERINE #21! Outnumbered and surrounded, Wolverine unleashes his berserker rage, and Deadpool embraces his deadly fighting skills in a last ditch effort to save mutant lives. But what’s with all the Robot X-Men, and what do they have to do with the X-Desk?

And over in Percy and Robert Gill’s X-FORCE #28, Cerebrax stalks the island of Krakoa, and no one is safe! Its hunger for minds is insatiable…but what happens when it absorbs the minds — and powers — of the most powerful mutants?! X-Force will have to STEP. IT. UP. – and Kid Omega leads the way!

And expect planet-size power grabs and enormous omega-level feats in Al Ewing and Stefano Caselli’s X-MEN RED #3. Tarn the Uncaring waged war and torture on Arakko for centuries. He’s the most hated being on Mars…and he sits on their ruling council. Abigail Brand has a plan to remedy that — and reap the rewards. So does Roberto Da Costa. But only one of them can win…and Tarn’s going to make at least one mutant pay the price for it!

Check out the covers now and pick up these exciting new issues when they hit stands in May!

X-MEN #11
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Art and Cover by PEPE LARRAZ

X-FORCE #28
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Art by ROBERT GILL
    Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA

KNIGHTS OF X #2
    Written by TINI HOWARD
    Art by BOB QUINN
    Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 02-14-2022 at 11:27 AM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

WOLVERINE #21
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Art and Cover by ADAM KUBERT

IMMORTAL X-MEN #3
    Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Art by LUCAS WERNECK
    Cover by MARK BROOKS

LEGION OF X #2
    Written by SI SPURRIER
    Art by JAN BAZALDUA
    Cover by DIKE RUAN
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 02-14-2022 at 11:29 AM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

MARAUDERS #3
    Written by STEVE ORLANDO
    Art by ELEONORA CARLINI
    Cover by KAEL NGU

NEW MUTANTS #26
    Written by VITA AYALA
    Art by ROD REIS
    Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU

X-MEN RED #3
    Written by AL EWING
    Art by STEFANO CASELLI
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 02-14-2022 at 11:30 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Are they intentionally trying to make X-force sound as dull as possible?

Mighty Member

Getting every book except the XFORCE and Wolverine. Percy is the worst writer in the X-office.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    No. It just is.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    What’s killing me is that Percy teased a “big change” in QQ and it’s really just making him into a Juggernaut clone.

Still a bunch of these other books look really good so I can’t complain.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    What’s killing me is that Percy teased a “big change” in QQ and it’s really just making him into a Juggernaut clone.

Wait, what? That's Quentin? LMAO!

But yay for Kylun! Seems Knights of X might be good after all...

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Getting every book except the XFORCE and Wolverine. Percy is the worst writer in the X-office.
    Those are the two must buy for me. Everything else is a maybe except X-men Red and X-men.

And that Kubert Wolverine and Deadpool cover is dope.

Didn't realise that was QQ either. Thought they added Juggernaut to raise the IQ of the team. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post

I doubt that’s the big roster shakeup he was talking about. But it would be kind of hilarious to me if it was.

Default X-Men #11 cover (Jean, Lorna, Rogue, and Laura) by Pepe Larraz

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

KNIGHTS OF X #2
    Written by TINI HOWARD
    Art by BOB QUINN
    Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
    Kylun!!

And expect planet-size power grabs and enormous omega-level feats in Al Ewing and Stefano Caselli’s X-MEN RED #3. Tarn the Uncaring waged war and torture on Arakko for centuries. He’s the most hated being on Mars…and he sits on their ruling council. Abigail Brand has a plan to remedy that — and reap the rewards. So does Roberto Da Costa. But only one of them can win…and Tarn’s going to make at least one mutant pay the price for it!
    Yes to more Tarn!
    Last edited by JB; 02-14-2022 at 11:49 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thanks for posting!
    Of course!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

X-Men 11
    X-Men Red 03
    New Mutants 26
    Marauders 03
    Immortal X-Men 03
    Knights of X 02...maybe...I'm not fully committed, yet.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!