Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Astonishing Member

I can honestly say that with all the wildly divergent opinions I've encountered on the X-books in the past several years, I'm pretty sure I've never spoken to anyone who actually liked that X-Men Green story. I know that what online fans are vocal about isn't actually indicative of how much people in general do or don't like a comic or concept, but if there are actual fans of that particular story all I know is I've never met one to my knowledge afhlkhflkhfal.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

It's a shame X-Statix or X-Cellent is not really part of the X-verse though.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    GAMBIT #1 (OF 5)
    CHRIS CLAREMONT (W) • SID KOTIAN (A) • Cover by WHILCE PORTACIO
    VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    VARIANT COVER BY SALVADOR LARROCA
    VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE
    VARIANT COVER BY SCOTT WILLIAMS
    All-NEW ADVENTURES OF THE LEGENDARY THIEF BY CO-CREATOR CHRIS CLAREMONT!
    You think you know all there is to know about Remy LeBeau, the Ragin' Cajun, the mutant known as GAMBIT — but legendary X-scribe Chris
    Claremont has an ace up his sleeve with this new series! Before he joined the X-MEN, Gambit encountered a mysterious girl named ‘RO —
    the mutant STORM regressed to her child self by the nefarious NANNY — and the two went up against the forces of the SHADOW KING!
    Now, revealed for the first time, Gambit finds his path to becoming the heroic X-Man millions of fans call their favorite! Joined by rising star artist Sid Kotian, Chris weaves a story of action, intrigue and revenge that made Gambit the mutant he is and forged his relationship with Storm. You'll get a charge out of this one, mon ami!
    32 PGS./Rated T+…$3.99

So happy that Gambit is finally solicited for May. Excited for that!

X-Statix is definitely its own thing. It has more of the feel of a gonzo Daniel Clowes book than a mainstream superhero story.