Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

THE QUEST IS REVEALED in Tini Howard and Bob Quinn’s KNIGHTS OF X #2! Betsy Braddock has assembled her Knights! Their mission: to save Otherworld from Merlyn and his powerful henchmen...by finding the holy grail of mutantkind. But Otherworld is vast, and innumerable armies stand in their way. When Merlyn targets the Crooked Market, a safe haven for mutantkind, the Knights must split up. Will Captain Britain find the grail? Will Gambit lead the others into a deadly trap? Death looms over the Knights — in more ways than one.
    For the love of ... more of this @!#$? Still?!? How badly do you not want Gambit fans to pick up your book?

"Hey here's Gambit again making dumb choices and looking like a chump and butt of all my jokes. Buy my comic!" Arrrgghhh.

Like seriously, can another writer PLEASE pick him up? I'm begging you!

BANNED

Whatever else you can say about how she's been handled by the books, Laura's Gala dress looks pretty damn good (honestly, it was just nice to see an artist remember that she DOES wear dresses, but is just particular about the colors. Got so tired of the pantsuits she'd been wearing in her rare appearances in formal attire).

Everything except X-force.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

All books got me interested.

The X-women in X-men working together is everything. Hoping for a good showing for them all, specially Rogue, who has been very absent from the story. Pepe is drawing! I hope Duggan can make this one less decompressed.

The diaries of Destiny coming back is very exciting. And people getting mad because of one generic line talking about Gambit is wild.

I think X-Force is actually going to be good again after X lives and Deaths. It seemed like the event had to come out later than expected, so Percy had to keep the story going slow to not catch up with the topics in X lives (although it was also boring, which is his fault). I'm liking that he seems to be using the whole team in action again.

Strange that they don't release Sabretooth's solicitations with these.

Extraordinary Member

An old enemy Illyana banished? Who else could it be other than Belasco?

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Strange that they don't release Sabretooth's solicitations with these.
    I think these were for ongoings instead of mini's.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    And people getting mad because of one generic line talking about Gambit is wild.
    It's not exactly like she's instilled much faith with Gambit fans
    Make Good Art

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

YAY KYLUN!!! Oh this is great and a wonderful way to bring this mutant back into the fold! I think this new look is ok for Ray, but I think her getting the rattail back with this look would be fab.

I'm kinda torn about having the Marauders deal with the Shi'ar. I mean Kitty had a good relationship with Lilandra, but Xandra doesn't know her. Rogue and Gambit would be more ideal, followed by Storm in my opinion. I'll likely check it out anyways

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    An old enemy Illyana banished? Who else could it be other than Belasco?
    That's my thought too, unless they are going meta and she's talking about Darkchilde. I feel like Maddie is being asked to hold down the fort for Illyana while she does something magical that requires her to severe her control of Limbo. It's likely not as nefarious as the solicits are sharing.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm loving that Destiny seems to be at the middle of the main plot in IXM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    This is how you conquer Gamesworld. Looking like this. #Galaxys4

Mighty Member

I really hope Selene remains on the Immortal team after Issue 2.

Glad to see that Judgement Day is seemingly a self contained event, with Immortal being the only one tying in which I honestly expected to happen.

All the books for this month look so good, picking up everything except for Xforce
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member

I can't help but when ever i see previews and solicitations calling totaly new and untested characters "power players", "impressive", "badass" or similar terms used by fandoms to value a character AFTER they were introduced and managed to build up enough impact with them to be "worthy" of such terms, it always makes me doubt they will be even close to deserving them.

Like with Solem who they proclaimed to be our "new favorit character" or something like that (excact wording escapes me, but this is how it felt to me). All it did to me was to pre-emptively have worse opinion of a character not even yet introduced (in the end he gave me the impression of being like Poochie from The Simpsons, a corperate designed "too cool for school" character hyped up while delivering far too little with the attempt to hype him up making it indeed worse for me to give him a chance).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    YAY KYLUN!!! Oh this is great and a wonderful way to bring this mutant back into the fold! I think this new look is ok for Ray, but I think her getting the rattail back with this look would be fab.

I'm kinda torn about having the Marauders deal with the Shi'ar. I mean Kitty had a good relationship with Lilandra, but Xandra doesn't know her. Rogue and Gambit would be more ideal, followed by Storm in my opinion. I'll likely check it out anyways

That's my thought too, unless they are going meta and she's talking about Darkchilde. I feel like Maddie is being asked to hold down the fort for Illyana while she does something magical that requires her to severe her control of Limbo. It's likely not as nefarious as the solicits are sharing.
    It makes a certain amount of sense for Belasco to return the moment Illyana is no longer in control of Limbo. The nature of their relationship is that he's stronger when she's weaker and vice versa, which is why they've only fought twice in the last 40 years. Her losing the status and power of ruler of Limbo and possibly her soul sword is exactly the sort of situation he'd have been waiting for to pounce. But he is supposed to still be trapped in Man-Thing's fear dimension, so if it is him I hope they provide an explanation for why he's suddenly free. I highly doubt the solicit is talking about her Darkchild form. The Rosenberg run where she was somehow forced into the form by her mutant power being destroyed wasn't that long ago, the fact that she can go Darkchild has been referenced during the Krakoa era even if her Zombie Queen incident doesn't count, and Ayala has a very good grasp on these characters' continuity.

That Immortal X-Men Cover is hot AF.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/