Default Megamind Sequel Show

Megamind Sequel Show Coming to Peacock I loved the movie and I think a show can be a lot of fun!

https://screenrant.com/megamind-sequ...ies-announced/

I really enjoyed Megamind and was a little disappointed there was never any follow-up, so this makes me really happy .

Mighty Member

Not a fan of the premise, but I guess it fits Megamind's personality as an attention hound. Also, they apparently got the movie's writers involved.

Disappointed it's going to Peacock. I guess Dreamworks's deal with Netflix is done.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Great news. I am a big fan of the movie. From what I understand the movie did not get a sequel because it didn't have good merchandising potential. Which kinda sucks IMHO. Same with Monsters vs Aliens.
    Maybe they needed to put Minions in it?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Spectacular Member

I loved this movie too. It did a terrific job of poking fun at all the usual superhero tropes while still having a respect for them. And the easter eggs (Hal Stewart??). Besides I always thought Megamind's Minions were a lot more helpful and a lot less annoying than Gru's