Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Smallville Animated Show

https://screenrant.com/smallville-an...t-tom-welling/

This may be really fun and maybe it can contact to arrow?

I'm down for more Superman cartoons .

I really hope the whole Allison Mack thing doesn't stop them from useing Chloe Sullivan she was always my favorite.

Loved the show can't wait. More Tom Welling and Rosenbaum is never bad. Hope the guys from This is US comes back as Ollie.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Loved the show can't wait. More Tom Welling and Rosenbaum is never bad. Hope the guys from This is US comes back as Ollie.
    I agree with the first part. Seeing them continue to develop as full-on enemies should be fun.

I disagree about the second part, honestly. They can't get Allison Mack back so I think they should just let Chloe and Olliver move away to have their life. They always treated GA as a stand-in for Batman so they might be able to actually bring in Batman for some episodes. I'd like to see new, interesting supporting characters anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I agree with the first part. Seeing them continue to develop as full-on enemies should be fun.

I disagree about the second part, honestly. They can't get Allison Mack back so I think they should just let Chloe and Olliver move away to have their life. They always treated GA as a stand-in for Batman so they might be able to actually bring in Batman for some episodes. I'd like to see new, interesting supporting characters anyway.
    I think Hartely's Ollie should at least appear given how big a part of the show he was and that he wasn't involved in a cult .

You can't have Smallville without Chloe.

I have to imagine they're not going to feel beholden to the comic book sequel series. Do we even know if Clark will be Superman in the series? (I mean, I would think so for an animated show) I forgot if the final shot of him revealing the costume was supposed to be "present day" or some indeterminate future that Chloe was recounting.

I have to imagine they're not going to feel beholden to the comic book sequel series. Do we even know if Clark will be Superman in the series? (I mean, I would think so for an animated show) I forgot if the final shot of him revealing the costume was supposed to be "present day" or some indeterminate future that Chloe was recounting.
    It would be a huge waste not to have him be Superman in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It would be a huge waste not to have him be Superman in this.
    I hope they mention how he gets he's powers back as of arrows COIE he is powerless.

It’s be cool if this was about that weird cult loads of the cast seemed to get involved in.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I hope they mention how he gets he's powers back as of arrows COIE he is powerless.
    The rebooted the whole multiverse with COIE and the earths that came after were slightly different. There's a built in retcon to handwave that little problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It’s be cool if this was about that weird cult loads of the cast seemed to get involved in.
    No that would be very uncool.

I’m fine with that but I’m also fine with recasting Chloe and not pretending the character doesn’t exist. I mean she had a kid and Clark didn’t need her anymore. if Ollie is in it, I see No reason a new actress can’t voice a couple scenes. Anyway had there been any updates on this yet? Last I heard from Rosenbaum they were still waiting to get it picked up.