Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

How and why did injecting Norman Osborn's sins/goblin persona into Ashley Kafka make her physically change into a goblin-person?

That may be the dumbest sentence I've ever written.

Norman doesn't change into a goblin. He never has. He just puts on a rubber suit and flounces around being all melodramatic.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    How and why did injecting Norman Osborn's sins/goblin persona into Ashley Kafka make her physically change into a goblin-person?

Norman doesn't change into a goblin. He never has. He just puts on a rubber suit and flounces around being all melodramatic.
    I think Beyond combined Norman's sins with their technology, which is why Ashley changed so much and got a new ability that Norman didn't have.

Probably going off of that the Goblin itself is Osborn’s sin and taking things literally. Kinda like how in Spencer’s run, being possessed by the sins of the villains caused physical mutations in some of the spiders.

I mean, we're talking about a situation in which "the sins" of a person have been removed as if they are some kind of physical thing and then placed into another person. Thinking too hard about it probably isn't going to help.

-Pav, who doesn't like the notion of "sins" in the first place...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Mighty Member

Wonder how goblin queen will be defeat and if Norman’s sins return to him maybe a mini series in Norman bout his point of view and setting up his eventual return as the goblin

Astonishing Member

I mean, they even refer to the metaphsycal nature of the substance. Norman's sins are not the same as the goblin serum.

Mephisto did it.

...That's the answer for everything these days, right?
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

The Sins mess up with how the person is built physically too - Sin-Eater became a silly Pizza-the-Hutt looking abomination when he absorbed Juggernaut's sins - which, by all accounts, should have just be the bad stuff he's done and not the actual powers of Cyttorak he actually inherited.

One way or another, they're just playing the hand they were dealt.
    Discovering/CONFESSING! the nature of evil... one retcon at a time.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    Mephisto did it.

...That's the answer for everything these days, right?
    Ha, good one.
    The spider is always on the hunt.