Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    If they’re gonna use time travel to do retcon shenanigans (and I DON’T think they should), let it be to undo “the slap” instead.
    Even if they undo it, the fanbase will continue to bring it up, the damage has been done. It's part of history now unfortunately.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Even if they undo it, the fanbase will continue to bring it up, the damage has been done. It's part of history now unfortunately.
    People always seem to forget it was an accident, it's not like he did what Ultimate Hank did...God, that was dark. Spraying her with Raid until she passed out and then had a swarm of ants beat the ever loving hell out of her. That Hank got his though, Captain America beat his ass from here to Timbuctoo.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She has moved forward, but Hank is still an important part of her (and Nadia).

Of course I'm still salty they haven't brought him back yet.
    I get that. I am pissed as well that Hank is still not been brought back. But I just wish all this was Jan (and Nadia) centric without tying back to Hank in any way.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The timeline makes that impossible. Nadia's 16 (a major age down on her MCU counterpart, which was needed because comics Hank is so much younger than the movie version), but only 15 years are supposed to have passed since the Fantastic Four debuted, and therefore Janet can't have met Hank until 14 years ago. Plus, if Nadia is Janet's real daughter, why did we never see Janet pregnant? The only way she could actually be Janet's is if she's revealed to be a clone (and therefore, younger than she thinks she is, and aged up like Superboy Conner Kent). That's why they made her Janet's adopted stepdaughter instead. Hank was already established to have been widowed when he met Janet, and that first wife is Nadia's real mother.
    It was just a theory I threw out, I don't expect it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    People always seem to forget it was an accident, it's not like he did what Ultimate Hank did...God, that was dark. Spraying her with Raid until she passed out and then had a swarm of ants beat the ever loving hell out of her. That Hank got his though, Captain America beat his ass from here to Timbuctoo.
    Maybe they should have used Ultimate Hank for Janet's mini special. He would be a great opponent for the Wasps to beat up and humiliate! And again Reed gets away with smacking and berating Sue...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I get that. I am pissed as well that Hank is still not been brought back. But I just wish all this was Jan (and Nadia) centric without tying back to Hank in any way.
    I'm sure they'll still be the focus character and protagonists .

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Maybe they should have used Ultimate Hank for Janet's mini special. He would be a great opponent for the Wasps to beat up and humiliate! And again Reed gets away with smacking and berating Sue...
    I think he's dead, fortunately for him, that is. He would get wrecked nowadays. The Maker (Ultimate Reed) returned to Earth-1610 over in the pages of Donny Cates' Venom series and found it in ruins with electronic signs blaring "Where are The Ultimates? Where is Spider-Man?" all over New York. As for Reed and Sue...I think that can be summed up by bad writing, people don't know how to write a non-mad genius so they naturally go for the douchebag angle because...reasons and Sue...she unfortunately also gets the short end of the stick in the writing department. Personally, I thought she was better written when everyone thought Reed was dead in the early 90's. She had some great adventures, including killing the biggest Celestial ever, fighting a bunch of heroes and villains from across time, getting hot and heavy with Namor the Sub-Mariner. Good times, good times.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-23-2022 at 06:53 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

I think he's dead, fortunately for him, that is. He would get wrecked nowadays. The Maker (Ultimate Reed) returned to Earth-1610 over in the pages of Donny Cates' Venom series and found it in ruins with electronic signs blaring "Where are The Ultimates? Where is Spider-Man?" all over New York. As for Reed and Sue...I think that can be summed up by bad writing, people don't know how to write a non-mad genius so they naturally go for the douchebag angle because...reasons and Sue...she unfortunately also gets the short end of the stick in the writing department. Personally, I thought she was better written when everyone thought Reed was dead in the early 90's. She had some great adventures, including killing the biggest Celestial ever, fighting a bunch of heroes and villains from across time, getting hot and heavy with Namor the Sub-Mariner. Good times, good times.
    Oh yeah, I think I remember some of the crazy places Ultimate Sue went by the end.

I think he's dead, fortunately for him, that is. He would get wrecked nowadays. The Maker (Ultimate Reed) returned to Earth-1610 over in the pages of Donny Cates' Venom series and found it in ruins with electronic signs blaring "Where are The Ultimates? Where is Spider-Man?" all over New York.
    The Ultimates' gear was also taken by Ultimatum, Earth-616's Miles Morales and an enemy of 1610 Miles who lives on 616.

But The Ultimates were cloned by The Maker in the Earth-616 Ultimates2 series. So there's a version of 1610 Hank in 616! They aren't on Earth though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Ultimates' gear was also taken by Ultimatum, Earth-616's Miles Morales and an enemy of 1610 Miles who lives on 616.

But The Ultimates were cloned by The Maker in the Earth-616 Ultimates2 series. So there's a version of 1610 Hank in 616! They aren't on Earth though.
    There's a 1610 version of Hank on 616?! Quick, kill it with fire! It's evil!