Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
The preview pages confirm Whirlwind will be appearing.

True, but his obsession with her got dropped over time as Whirlwind's obsession grew and overtook it and Living Laser shifted to be more a part of Iron Man's rogues gallery.

Some resident of the planet Kosmos could potentially become a major foe for Jan, since her origin is linked there--it was the "Creature from Kosmos" that killed her father and led to her becoming the Wasp in the first place.

I suppose in theory Dr. Alice Nugent could get developed into a Jan villain as well. She is a scientist who posed as Hank's lab assistant but was secretly the owner of the company they worked for...she said she only claimed to be his assistant in order to study his research methods without him feeling like the boss was watching over his shoulder. It was also implied at one point that Hank and Alice had slept together after Hank and Jan's divorce. Alice was secretly working with Ultron behind the scenes in Kurt Busiek's AVENGERS run (which was never exposed to the Avengers), and sometime later she ended up getting the power prism and joining the Squadron Sinister as the new Doctor Spectrum and fighting the Thunderbolts.

Although the two of them have never clashed so far, there is a bit of a connection between Jan and Alice through Hank Pym so that could potentially be developed into something. Jan also has a history with the power prism since it once possessed her body.
Oh, I didn't see the preview. I also didn't know Whirlwind was a serious villain and obsessed with Janet. I need to do my proper comic research on Janet's nemesis so I can be prepared for the Wasp mini. I wonder how he feels about the Hank Pym slap, if he's even aware of it.