Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Yeah, I got that email, too. The new grouping feature on the kindle app almost works. The latest issue of X-Men Red didn't go in with the rest. Can't say I'm impressed, but maybe the reading experience will be okay.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

So far I've not received any email from Comixology. Can you still read the comics on a PC and an Ipod?

Astonishing Member

I received the E-mail, and I tested the reading experience on a PC two ways: by using a Web browser to read the comics on read.amazon.com and by using the latest version of the Kindle app for Windows. Both methods worked better than the old Kindle app replacement for the Comixology reader.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    So far I've not received any email from Comixology. Can you still read the comics on a PC and an Ipod?
    According to the email, it affects the Comixology and Kindle apps on iOS, Android, and Fire OS. So reading on Windows shouldn't change too much. I don't know about iPods.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

As soon as I dread the email I Cancelled all my subscriptions. Want to test out the new reading experience before I commit any more money into it.