Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Superman vs. Goku, Thor Et Al, The Universe Fan Fiction Comic

The Universe is conscious, self creating and self replicating. Energy can never die. Neither can creation. The very first sun created in the current Universe is the totem and the foundation for all things that will be created. From the first sun came the Mother and the Father Sun. From the Mother and Father Sun comes everything else- more suns, galaxies, planets etc.. Because the First Sun creates everything constantly there is a need for rest and slumber. Some take advantage of the Sun's slumber to create their very own galaxies, suns and planets-namely the Kryptonian! The Kryptonians are a highly advanced race that came from the previous Universe. Because they come from the previous Universe they are not bound by the physics of this Universe. The kryptonians live in four high tier Solar Systems that rotate around a gigantic magnetic sun. Within this huge sun the Kryptonians created and placed four dwarf suns, each with a different color- a red dwarf, a yellow dwarf, a white dwarf and a blue dwarf.

supgokutoo.jpg

supgukothree.jpg

Incredible Member

Because of the numerous suns the conditions within the Kryptonian solar systems and on the Kryptonian planets are sometimes harsh. For this reason the Kryptonians have placed their continents, countries, cities within huge cylinders that can also transform into spacecrafts within the seconds in between a human thought. For eons this have been the Kryptonians way of life. Under the many suns they gained great knowledge through the enhancement of their genes and their dna with the ultimate goal of not only traveling and colonizing higher dimensions but also of creating even more dimensions.

supgoku.jpg

supgokuedit.jpg

Incredible Member

But Kryptonians own creations of galaxies, planets, suns and living things throughout the Universe have them in conflict with the very Universe itself as well as the slumbering sun. As retribution when the slumbering sun awakens, he lashes out causing great destruction and possibly the ultimate death of the entire Kryptonian Solar System itself. But are the Kryptonians really dead or in a higher dimension.

No matter the circumstance the conscious Universe demands retribution from Kryptons last son Superman. And it has christened Goku as the Fist of the Universe for retribution against Superman. But Superman sees himself more as a citizen of Earth and not Kryptonian. He should not bear the sins of his Fathers.

High above Joshua Nation Park Superman flies... Goku- 'Hey Superman..!!

supgokusix.jpg

Goku- 'Heads up!!'

supgokuseven.jpg

supgokueight.jpg

Incredible Member

Goku- 'The Universe demands retribution Superman. It cannot be denied.'

supgokunine.jpg

Superman- 'As I have said before. I'm Kryptonian but mostly a child of Earth. I should not have to atone for the sins of Krypton!!'

supgokuten.jpg

supgokueleven.jpg

Incredible Member

supgokutwelve.jpg

supgokuthirteenedit.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Incredible Member

supgokufourteen.jpg

supgokufifteen.jpg

supgokusixteen.jpg

Zatara-'Stay down Superman, less I destroy you!!'

Incredible Member

Clark jr.. 'Dad!! Are you okay?!?

Superman- 'I'm fine.' Goku is gone.'

The Super Sons- Clark jr., Clark II, Clark III and Clark IV...

supgokuseventeen.jpg

Incredible Member

...the sons of Superman and Lois Lane.

supgokueighteen.jpg

Later. On the Kent farm in Smallville.
    Superman-
    The boys are using their virtual reality vison to explore the Universe. Shall we do the same? How about a trip to Egypt? Lois- 'It was amazing. I felt that I was actually in Egypt on the desert sands. I felt the sand beneath my feet. The heat of the sun on my brow. And a slight wind brushing against my face. We walked in the desert and talked for hours and about nothing and everything. But then he address his concerns about the conscious Universe and doing more to appease it. He wanted more kids to help find and catalogue Krypton's creations throughout the Universe.'
    supgokunineteenedit.jpg

Lois- 'No thanks Smallville. But how much longer will I be able to say no? Kryptonians have a master foundation of genes and dna from the entire Universe thanks to them living under many suns. This makes their facial features racially ambiguous. Our human eyes simply cannot translate their facial features accurately since it's the first time that humans have actually seen a Kryptonian. But this makes it easy for Clark to use eye glasses as a simple disguise.'

supgokutwenty.jpg

Lois-'We continue to talk and enjoy Egypt but just like the wind the next second he was gone. Off to save the Universe. Clark, you got me wrapped around your finger. Maybe it's for the best that you are gone so often because I'm hypnotized by you the longer you linger.'

Incredible Member

At the site of the previous fight between Superman and Goku. Zatara- 'With my magic I can gather the essence, the DNA of Superman and Goku intertwine them and bind it with the my magic in the form of light particles that can travel throughout the Universe to search for Kryptonian creations.'

supgokunext.jpg

At the Smallville Monastery- Mizz Anata's 'The Supersons will be arriving again this weekend please make the proper arraignments.'

Meanwhile the slumbering Sun has once again awaken for just a moment. Long enough to strike a blow to the Man of Steel..

supgokunextthree.jpg

The Sun has trapped Superman on an alien planet.

supgokunexttoo.jpg

Incredible Member

Applying intense gravity the Slumbering Sun has trapped Superman on the mountainous alien planet.

supgokunextfouredit.jpg

He must push through three small mountains and then climb to the highest mountain to escape.

supgokunextfouredit.jpg

supgokunextfive.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman- 'Life now is literally like moving mountains. The obstacles that I face simply because of my family heritage and history eons ago is almost too much too bare.'

supgokunextsix.jpg

Superman- 'But I will keep climbing and hope that things will change.'

supgokunextseven.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman- 'My feet is waddling through a field of gasoline and the Universe is providing the flames.' But someone cooler heads will prevail. I will prevail!!'

supgokunextten.jpg

supgokunexteight.jpg

supgokunextnine.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman-'I will prevail!!'

supgokunexteleven.jpg

The Slumbering Sun- 'A very temporary victory Superman. Soon the thunder of the Universe-Thor!! Shall get you to submit!!'

supgokunexttwelve.jpg

supgokunextfourteen.jpg

Incredible Member

Later at the Fortress of Solitude...

Jor-El the Father of Superman awaits. Jor-El and the rest of the Kryptonians have now traveled through all of the higher dimensions after the Kryptonian solar systems were destroyed, and are now building more dimensions on top of the ones that they have travel through. Consequently Jor-El cannot keep his form for very long..

Jor-El- 'Son'..

supgokunineteen.jpg

Jor-El- 'I have been awaiting your arrival. As you know I cannot keep this form for long. I have a means to satisfy the demands of the conscious universe. The cosmic boom tube highway beneath your feet. Use it to connect to other Kryptonian creations.

supgokunexttwenty.jpg

Jor-El- 'The Kryptonian radio planets will help guide your way.'

supgokutwentyone.jpg

Incredible Member

EDIT: The Fortress of Solitude

supgokunextfifteen.jpg