Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

As Superman uses the Boom Tube highway beneath his feet to travel through the entire universe he finds something amazing...

supgokunewact.jpg

...Kryptonian spiral galaxies embedded within 2 dimensions.

supgokunewacttoo.jpg

End Part 1!!

Incredible Member

Within a Spiral galaxy embedded within 2 Dimensions Superman sees something amazing.. Suns encrusted with a iron dome with 'bullet holes' which various color ultraviolent sun rays escaping.
    Superman- By the Suns!! What A sight to behold!!
    supgokunewactprologue.jpg

supgokuparttoo.jpg

supgokunewactfour.jpg

Incredible Member

However his wonderment is soon interrupted...

supgokunewactfive.jpg

Thor- 'Thy Universe needs you to submit Superman!!'

supgokunewactsix.jpg

Superman -"Ouch!!'

Thor- 'Thy Am Ye Thunder of the Universe. Thou will submit!!'

supgokunewactsix.jpg

Superman- 'Tell the Universe Nay!!

supgokunewactsevenedit.jpg

Incredible Member

Thor- 'Thou are rebellious!!?? Why?? (crackle) Thou heritage has put in in this position!! (crackle)

supthor.jpg

Meanwhile on Earth. At the Smallville Monastery.

Mizz Anata- 'You feel it also don't you Lois?'

Lois Lane- 'I do Superman will fall.'

Mizz Anata- 'Yes. But I've scanned the Universe and as always he will rise once more.'

supthorsix.jpg

Superman- 'I do not need to explain anything to you but I am my own man!! A man who is much more from Earth than Krypton!! Still I do what I can for the Universe!!'

supthortoo.jpg

Incredible Member

Thor- 'Nay!! (crackle) Thy Universe demands more!!

supthorthree.jpg

Thor- 'Thou must not shrink from ones (crackle) responsibilities.'

supthorfour.jpg

Thor- "Thy must see that you submit to thou responsibilities.' (crackle)

supthorfive.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman- 'My responsibilities are mine and mine alone!! I alone control my responsibilities!!'

Thor- 'Ay,yet ye Universe demands retribution!! (crackle) And I come to deliver it!! (crackle)

supthoredit.jpg

Thor- 'With a strike Thy will open the cosmic boom tube highway and allow a million gods to incarnate on Earth!'

supgokunewacteight.jpg

Thor- 'These Gods will bind you!!' (crackle)

supthorsevenedit.jpg

Incredible Member

Bounded to Earth Superman falls back into the Fortress of Solitude.

supthoreight.jpg

But still Superman is down and not defeated. The civilization of Krypton existed in the previous Universe along with other Fortresses of Solitude. These Fortresses of Solitude which existed in the previous Universe now exist in this Universe virtually and through augmented reality. They are scattered in villages here on Earth and throughout the Universe. Superman will use these virtual/augmented Fortresses of Solitude to break the bounds cast by 1 million Gods.

supthornine.jpg

Incredible Member

The 1 million Gods that incarnated on Earth to bind Superman to the Mother Planet are not evil. They have been persuaded by the Conscious Universe that a powerful man such as Superman should be weighted down with the same burdens as the people of Earth such as social, political, racial, and economic. Before because Superman had come from the womb of a highly advanced civilization and because his DNA was far advanced than anyone on Earth and much of the Universe these burdens was never on his shoulders. But now that the 1 million Gods have incarnated on Earth Superman do indeed feel these burdens. The weight of these burdens have now reduced Superman's powers by more than 50 percent.

supgokuend.jpg

But the World and the Universe need Superman. Thus plans are now being brought forth to bring him back. Using an eons old Kryptonian virtual reality machine Superman begin to break the social/economic/political/racial bonds that burden much of the people of Earth and now him as well by make millions more Supermen here on earth and throughout the Universe by virtual augmention. The Kryptonian virtual machine will create virtual/real world Supermen.

supgokuactthree.jpg

A tattoo ink artist from Compton, a coca farmer from Peru, a tomb dweller in the City of the Dead in Cairo, Egypt and many more on Earth and throughout the Universe will now be virtual Supermen.

supgokuactthreetoo.jpg

Virtually they will all have the same origin as Superman- a baby rocketing from the destruction of Krypton towards Earth where he gains great powers under the yellow sun.
    Last edited by abetterday; 04-05-2022 at 10:20 AM.

Incredible Member

Clark now feels the weight and burdens of the people of Earth that suffer through the harsh realities of social, political, economical and racial divisions that divides and creates the borders of Nations. For the first time his hand has been forced to deal with these issues. And as new virtual/real world augmented Superman began to pop up on Earth as well as throughout the Universe he feels his full powers returning. To advance the movement even more on Earth he has recruited Supermen from three alien planets far away in the Universe. According to scientists skin color is determined by the sun, the environment and other substances. Thus the concept of race on Earth is simply something used to create division. Superman's goal is to recruit Supermen from planets that do not adhere to Earths racial oppressive thoughts. All three Supermen from these alien planets will appear to have the skin tone of Africans, Asians and Caucasians but without the preconceptions of race or racial politics. they will come to Earth to help Superman 'coach' new Supermen and break the burdens that bind him to Earth.

supgokuactthreethree.jpg

Incredible Member

Compton, California The Chains are heavy and the Valley is Deep.

supgokuactthreefour.jpg

Xaon, The Black Superman from an all Black Alien Planet far in the Galaxy- 'Young Earthman we must be patient.'

Hype!, the Superman of Compton- 'How can I when I have so much power flowing through me?'

Incredible Member

Hype!- 'In reality I'm still me but virtually I'm a me from the planet Krypton. In my mind I see myself escaping Krypton's destruction and then coming to Earth. It's amazing!! Why shouldn't I help my people like stopping drugs from coming into the community or better yet going down at the source and start of the drug trade in South America.'

Xaon- 'Trust me young man Superman has a plan. For now your job is to inspire the people of your community to step out of themselves virtually and also using their imagination. If you can become a Superman then there is nothing others in your community cannot achieve. This World chains everyone physically but through imagination and through the power of virtual reality we can be anything- this thus will eliminate jealous, envy and all the things that is a direct result of oppression.'

supgokuactthreefive.jpg

Incredible Member

Peru. Here the drug trade begins with farmers cultivating the coca plant, raw material used for illicit drugs processed by organized guerilla fighters. The farmers only do it for survival. If they did not grow the coca plant they will starve.

Vraem- the Superman of Peru- 'My hands grow the plant that cause so much death and strife, yet now I'm Superman?

YZA, Alien Superman- 'A plan is in place. It will not be long before we grow augmented/virtual seeds that will feed the poor and stave hunger. For that reason you will be very valuable.'

supgokuactthreesix.jpg

Incredible Member

Meanwhile in the Democratic of Congo, Abrax, the Superman of Egypt ponders how he can free the slave cobalt miners of Congo above a cobalt mining site. Their hands are used to mine raw cobalt, a metal critical for the hi-tech industry.

supgokuactthreeseven.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman Fly Fishing. His brief respite is interrupted by one of the one million Gods that have bind him to Earth...

supgokuactthreeeight.jpg

There conversation is both intense and reflective...

supgokuactthreenine.jpg

..even as thousands of new Supermen emerge from the slums of India, Nigeria, South Africa and large and small cities around the World which further increase Superman's strength.

supgokuactthreeten.jpg

Incredible Member

After a very surprising encounter Superman drives back to Smallville but he is attacked.

supgokuactthreeeleven.jpg

Ambushed by Lex Luthor the Standing Bear and the Wizard Zatara!!

supgokuactthreetwelve.jpg

Luthor the Standing Bear- 'Your quest to help the poor and downtrodden is very noble Superman but ultimately you will not succeed. I and Zatara will see to that!!'