Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Incredible Member

At the Smallville Monastery.

Mizz Annata - 'Zatara is making a major move. I must begin to prepare before it's too late.

The Wizard Shazam- 'I know you. I created you.'

supgokuactthreethirteen.jpg

The Wizard Shazam- 'Lifetimes ago walking along the sands I often see the names of heroes that will emerge in the far future. I saw your name Zatanna and it peaked my curiosity.'

supgokuactthreefourteen.jpg

supgokuactthreefifteen.jpg

The Wizard Shazam- 'Thus I called your soul forth long before it cross over the womb and made your body from the very sand that I walked upon. But why are you here now? And for what reason?'

Incredible Member

Container ship ports off the coast of California.

Hype!! The Superman of Compton is strategically destroying drugs using his heat vision.

supgokuactthreesixteen.jpg

supgokuconclusionedit.jpg

Incredible Member

supgokuactthreesixteen.jpg

Later. Inside Hype!'s place of employment..

Hype!- 'Word on the street is that the new Superman of Compton is a traitor. No better than the cops. Destroying drugs is taking food off the table. Hearing this is disturbing, cause I only want to do good...'

supgokuconclusiontooedit.jpg

Incredible Member

Hype!- 'But life is all gray with no room for black and white atleast in this aspect.'

supgokuconclusionthreeedit.jpg

Hype!- 'How can you make a difference when life is mired in grayness? And some people only hope for making a living is hustling even do it not only cause harm but kills?' Which brings me to the next problem...'

supgokuconclusionfouredit.jpg

Hype!- '...according to Cyborg, the intel is a movement of Grimies has been created by Lex Luthor and the sorcerer Zatara. Grimies are everyday grimy people working blue collar everyday jobs with maybe a hustle on the side, who do not want to see any good in the world at all. they want to keep it grimy so that they can keep hustling.' Thanks to Zatara they are fueled with super powers to counter us.'

supgokuconclusionfive.jpg

Incredible Member

Hype- 'Thankfully I share Superman's perfect DNA so no one knows that I am the Superman of Compton. people on Earth cannot read Kryptonian's facial features because their DNA is too perfected. But if only it can help me dodge my boss, Big Kevlar, ex-NBA player and owner of a ton of businesses up and down the West Coast. He wants me to go to a concert venue to do a tattoo for his artist- K-Craig- Hyphy.' It seems that K-Craig can't do a show unless he has a fresh tattoo.'

supgokuconclusionsix.jpg

Hype!- At the venue I do the tattoo -no problem- enjoying the bars. His fibonacci wrap around sequence raps are nice but just then I pick up with my super hearing banging on the roof. One of the Grimies is here!!'

supgokuconclusionseven.jpg

Hype!- 'I waste no time engaging.'

supgokuconclusioneight.jpg

Incredible Member

Hype! -'This fight was kind of sad-battling a Grimey knowing that he's partly being controlled by Zatara.'

supgokuconclusionnineedit.jpg

Hype! -'But he must go down!! And he does as we crashed into a suburb below.'

supgokuconclusiontenedit.jpg

Hype! -' But now I have to wonder what's next?'

supgokuconclusioneleven.jpg

Incredible Member

The slums of Rio De Janeiro, the Favelas. this will be the home of Superman for the next few weeks.

supgokuredoconclusiontoo.jpg

Although Superman had lost most of his powers thanks to Thor binding him to Earth with the help of 1 million Gods his powers has mostly returned through his efforts of creating more Supermen with the help of an Eons old Virtual/Augmentation Reality Machine he now seek to return to a powerless state virtually using the same machine that turn ordinary people into Supermen. However he will use it in reverse.

supgokuredoconclusion.jpg

He will feel what it's like to work a hard labor job 5 days a week day in and day out. He will put himself in the shoes of ordinary working people in an effort to better understand what they are going through. Particularly in the Favelas-the slums of Brazil which are controlled the Narcos-gangs.

supgokuredoconclusionsix.jpg

Incredible Member

supgokuredoconclusionthree.jpg

Surprisingly the people who live in the Favelas feel safer their than in other parts of Brazil because everyone follows the law of the Narcos-the gangs who rule with an iron hand. Because of the rise of the Supermen they have become increasingly agitated and thus thanks to the wizardry of Zatara turned into Grimies.

Incredible Member

supgokuredoconclusionseven.jpg

Superman- 'I work 12 hour days as a crew member of a rock band, approved by the gangs, that's touring the Favelas.'

supgokuredoconclusioneighttoo.jpg

Superman- 'After a long shift I meet up with a fellow co-worker, Benicio, at a local cafe. He talked about his life in the Favelas. His story is one of moral grayness. Walking a thin line between good and bad. I listen but I can't help but to be astonish at how tired and hungry I am as I eat my meal. This is what it feels like to be a hard worker.'

supgokuredoconclusionnine.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman- 'As we departed the cafe I noticed up above an airplane. The Grimies was attacking. I wasted no time engaging.

supgokuredoconclusionten.jpg

Superman- 'But my heart stopped when I heard gun shots on the ground. Benicio had been shot!'

supgokuredoconclusioneleven.jpg

Superman- 'He was dying. The only way to heal his wounds was to make him a Superman-Benicio- The Superman of the Favelas. But how can one who walks the thin line between good and bad be a Superman?'

supgokuredoconclusiontwelve.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman of Compton- 'I'm riding with my girl Jhana, who's an actress in a private plane with Big Kevlar. Big Kevlar is making the first Black American girls trip movie with Jhana in the Favelas. Big Kevlar contacts is more extensive than I imagined because nothing happens in the Favelas without the approval of the gangs. I love Jhana but she has a drug problem. And this project might make her relapse. While in the plane I see a couple of Grimies flying toward us. They must some how sensed my presence. But I was relieved when Superman intervened. Days later as we begin filming the movie my worst fears was realized. Jhana relapse on a bad hit that sent her to the hospital and stopped production of the movie. It goes without saying that Big Kevlar was mad as heck. I took a sample of the drug Jhana took and had it analyzed by Cyborg. He traced it back to Peru.'

supgokuredoconclusionthirteentoo.jpg

Hype! The Superman of Compton- 'In my anger I went to Peru and found the farm that produced the drug and began using my heat vision to destroy the crop field.'

supgokuredoconclusionfourteen.jpg

Hype! The Superman of Compton- 'But I was met by the crop field's protector- The Superman of Peru. And we began to fight in the Peruvian sky.'

supgokuredoconclusionfifteen.jpg

Incredible Member

Jhana- 'Sitting her inside this amazing plane reminds me of what my life once was. I was once one of the most sought after actresses in Hollywood. But I took it for granted. I burnt a lot of bridges getting to the top. When I had the car accident everything changed. I got addicted to prescription painkillers which lead to hard drugs. Then I fell hard but I'm grateful that Hype! caught me. Now I get to have a second chance. Hopefully I won't screw it up.'

supxtwoi.jpg

Hype! The Superman of Compton- 'Our fight continued as we crashed into the jungles of Peru blazing from the night sky.'

supxtwo.jpg

Incredible Member

Big Kevlar- 'Aye Hype!! Where's your girl? Everybody on set is waiting for her.'

Hype!- 'I'm sorry man, I'm at the hospital!! Jhana's in a bad way!! She got a bad hit last night after sneaking out while I was sleeping!! I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!'

supxfour.jpg

Big Kevlar- 'Don't worry about it man. I gotcha. I'm always prepared. That's what they got insurance for. Just take care of Jhana aight? Okay, bye! Yep. Being prepared is what I do. Being prepared got me out of the hood. Being prepared is my super power. It's what help me murder the game in life and on the court. As a skinny teen I stucked out like a sore thumb. Being prepared saved my life.'

supxfouri.jpg

Big Kevlar- 'In the hood I knew everything about everybody!! I knew their mama. I knew their daddy. Their girl, their boy, their baby mama, their side chick. I knew when they ate, when they slept, when they woke up. I was like a Ninja in the hood. You only see me when I wanted you to see me.'

supxfourii.jpg
    Last edited by abetterday; 05-25-2022 at 05:18 PM.

Incredible Member

Big Kevlar- 'My clothing line and shoes were worth a billion ten years before I retired. So no. I'm not sweating Jhana.'

supxfouriii.jpg

Hype!!, The Superman of Compton- 'Jhana!! What happened back there?!! There was absolutely nothing wrong with our food!!'

supxfivei.jpg

Jhana!!- 'Nothing Hype!! Nothing!! I just..'

Hype!! - 'You seem agitated. Are you okay? Are you going to be okay...'

supxfiveiiia.jpg

Incredible Member

Jhana- 'I'm okay Hype! Everything's okay.'

Hype!- 'Are you sure?

Jhana- 'Yes!! Positive!! I know you're concern but everything is going to be okay.'

supxfive.jpg