Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Jhana- 'I just need to sleep. I have to be on set early tomorrow.'

supxfiveiiib.jpg

supxfiveiiic.jpg

Incredible Member

In the Vale Valley of Peru...

The Superman of Peru- 'I have consulted with the Gods and I cannot be both a Superman and harvest a crop that cause harm and even death to thousands of people. I must give up the crop and try something new.'

supxsix.jpg

The Superman of Peru- 'Eh? my crops!! They're on fire!!'

supxsixtoo.jpg

The Superman of Peru- 'I want it to end but not this way!!'

supxsixthree.jpg

Incredible Member

Hype!! The Superman of Compton- 'My fight with the Superman of Peru continued high over the jungles and mountains. But eventually cooler heads prevailed and it ended. Afterwards we talked and became fast friends.'

supxfiveiiid.jpg

Rainfall in the Favelas...

supxtwoiij.jpg

Superman resting... It has been a very trying week. Still virtually augmented as an ordinary man with all the acks and pains while still having all of the power of Superman...his body feels broken in half multiple times over...

supxtwoii.jpg

Incredible Member

...after rescuing the largest airplane in the world from sudden doom.

supxseven.jpg

And engaging in brutal slug fests with Super Villains.

supxseventoo.jpg

Incredible Member

Even though he is still Superman with all of his usual powers-virtually he is rescuing the plane from sudden doom as an ordinary average man.
    supxsevenx.jpg

And also engaging in slug fests with Super Villains as an ordinary average man. Virtually his bones have been crushed. He feels the pain as an ordinary man would. but he's still Superman.

supxsevenxi.jpg

Incredible Member

supxseveniii.jpg

Superman's brief respite is disrupted when his x-ray vision discovers that there will be a landslide in a nearby Favela.
    He alerts Benicio the new Superman of the Favelas to begin evacuations.

supxseveniiia.jpg

Benicio, The Superman of the Favelas- 'A landslide is coming and I'm getting the people out at super speed no matter if they want to go or not. These new powers are amazing.' I can't help but to think not long ago I made the decision to leave my Favela for another one because I'm a serious Gamer and the Favela had the internet access and connectivity that I needed for gaming. And also I'm hunting down the mysterious gamer the Dragon Lady. Of course because of my gang affiliations a lot of people were angry at my decision, namely my brother- former gang member and small time dealer. But gaming was my way out. My way towards a better life and I took the chance. But of course I was shot. However Superman saved me and now, virtually, I am the new Superman of the Favelas.'

supxeight.jpg

Incredible Member

Benicio- 'Just weeks ago I was racing the Dragon Lady in a street race that combine augmented reality with real world drag racing down the Pan American Highway. It was kind of Fast Furious meet Pokemon.'

supxeighttoo.jpg

Benicio- 'The gaming part was controlled by each of the street racers using google glasses. We had to take out F-14 Tomcat fighter jets in the virtual/augmented game play or be taken out ourselves. I've been hit twice already and trying desperately to avoid another hit. If I get hit I still have a chance to be in the game. I only have to trek 4 days in the Darien rainforest which is at the end of the first leg of the Pan American Highway. Of course there is no way I'm going to do that.'

supxeightthree.jpg

supxeighti.jpg

Incredible Member

Benicio- 'And of course got got strike three!!'

supxeightiiredo.jpg

supxeightiia.jpg

supxeightiib.jpg

Incredible Member

supxeightiic.jpg

Superman- 'The landslides are totally devastating this part of the Favelas. Thank Rao Benicio was able to evacuate everyone. Now I just have to stop the landslide to prevent further damage...'

supxsevenxii.jpg

Incredible Member

supxeightiigtoo.jpg

Superman-'Gravity causes the rock, soil to move down slope. The only way for me to stop it is to place my body in the center of the slop underneath the soil.'

supxtwoiik.jpg

Incredible Member

Benicio- 'Each time I try I fail. And after each failure my reputation takes a beating.'

supxeightiid.jpg

Benicio- 'Which is why I decided to switch hoods/Favelas to somewhere with greater internet connectivity to improve my gaming. The Favela that I left cause it betrayal. But it's the only way to make it out and have a life.'

supxeightiie.jpg

Superman- 'I have stabilized the ground. But because I augmented myself as a regular average person my body feels like it's been broken in half. I need renewal. I need the rays of the sun.'

supxeightiif.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman- 'The Sun. It gives life as well as take it away.'

supxeightiig.jpg

Superman- 'In this instant in this moment being close to it will speed up my healing.'

supxeightiih.jpg

supxninei.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman- 'Because I'm augmented as an ordinary man my healing from being close to the sun is an euphoric explosion that is hard to describe. For an ordinary man which I am virtually it's like being inside a pure sun created for heaven.'

supxninetoo.jpg

supxnineithree.jpg

Superman- 'But my euphora will have to wait as I receive an urgent message from my cousin Kara!! The Dry Run Universe is being threaten!!
    supxninefouri.jpg

Incredible Member

Benicio- 'In my new Favela I gain suitable internet access to be able to up my game, hone my skills in military aircraft fighter jet online game play.' I was fearful about retribution from my old Favela but in my mind I had no other choice.'

supxten.jpg

Benicio- 'My skills began to improve enough were I thought that I could get a rematch with the mysterious dragon lady.'

supxtenie.jpg

Incredible Member

Benicio- 'But of course retribution provided a big stump in the road for me. My brother came by and beat my butt good!! He said he did it to knock some sense into me because my old Favela put a hit out on me and that I would be dead soon.'

supxtenif.jpg

supxtenigi.jpg

Benicio- 'But after a few days I recovered and continued to work odd jobs and improve my game play.'

supxtenih.jpg

Benicio- 'On one of my jobs for a rock band touring through different Favelas I made a new friend and we went out for a late night quick bite to eat. Of course at the time I did not know that my new friend was actually Superman.'