Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Benicio- "Afterwards I walked home and of course retribution came calling. I was expecting to be ambushed by some thugs I knew from my old hood but this was unexpected. The helicopter cops.'

supxtenij.jpg

Benicio- 'I was shot and killed by a cop. Probably someone that was paid off.'

supxtenik.jpg

supxtenl.jpg

Incredible Member

Benicio- 'But Superman brought me back to life by making me the Superman of the Favelas.'

supgokuredoconclusiontwelve.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman's ponder's his encounter with Supergirl as he plummets back down to Earth. How will it affect his life? Supergirl lives in Argo city, an all female civilization in a dimension outside of the Dry Run Universe.

supxeleven.jpg

According to ancient Kryptonian thought the Gods write the story of the Universe before it incarnates. They know when the Universe is born and when the Universe will die. But we as individuals fill in the blanks. The Dry Run Universe is a dress rehearsal of the Universe. It's the living embodiment of Gods rough draft for the Universe-our Universe.

supxeleveni.jpg

supxelevenia.jpg
    Last edited by abetterday; 06-13-2022 at 02:40 AM.

Incredible Member

supxelevenib.jpg

Ancient Krypton believed in soulmates. Every man had a soulmate as well as every Woman without exception. and they were for a lack of a better word 'Sun Sexuals' Together soulmates used the sun to power their passions and vice versa. Together soulmates could travel throughout the Universe on their own power-powered by the sun and their passion for one another. This ability did not diminished after death. It only got more powerful. In the afterlife Kryptonian soulmates could not only travel throughout the spiritual Universe but also higher dimensions and the Godlike ability to create new creations such as planets, stars, moons, suns and galaxies.

supxeleventoo.jpg
    Last edited by abetterday; 06-14-2022 at 05:52 AM.

Incredible Member

When a group of a hundred or more soulmates clump together for an extended period of time and separate secrets of the universe can be revealed to them. The Kryptonians used this method to gain knowledge of the Dry Run universe. But this knowledge came at a cost. The Kryptonians' God Rao banished the group responsible for the reveal of the Dry Universe into an eternity of servitude. They had to guard the gates of this universe within a new community called Argo City. Argo City would be home for the Women who participated. While Argo City 2 would be home to the men who participated. Argo City 2 guards the End Run Universe.

supxelevenic.jpg

Today Supergirl lives in Argo City as well as Superman's soulmate which incarnated when Superman parents conceived and gave birth to Kal-El in the spirit Universe which is where they were after dying during the destruction of the Kryptonian Solar System. For every Kryptonian that is born his or her soulmate is also born. As Kal-El's parents sent him to live on Earth from the spirit world his soulmate was sent to live in Argo City.

supxelevenid.jpg

Argo City is a highly advanced Kryptonian all female world which uses augmented and virtual reality. Within these diamond shaped structures are landscapes that are too abstract for the human eye to translate. Which is why they are augmented to allow easy translation. Thus, what you see is very similar to the landscapes that you will see on Earth.

supxelevenedit.jpg
    Last edited by abetterday; 06-15-2022 at 03:29 PM.

Incredible Member

Supergirl desperately seek the help of Superman because the wizard Zatara has placed a corrupted cosmic egg onto Argo City for the purpose of enticing the Goddess of the Dry Run Universe- Sunrise.

supxelevene.jpg

Sunrise, the Goddess of the Dry Run Universe is rises each morning. And at the end of the day at dusk she gives birth to the God Sunset. When night ends at dusk the God Sunset dies and the process starts over again the next morning. Zatara's cosmic egg seek to disrupt this process. If he is successful it could have ramifications for Earth and the real Universe.

supxelevenif.jpg

Incredible Member

Benicio, The Superman of the Favelas- 'Everyone has been evacuated and Superman has stopped the landslide. Being a Superman is mind blowing. But am I worth it? Especially with the people I know. Just last night my brother bragged about selling a hit to a famous actress who came to the Favelas to make a movie.

supxtwelvee.jpg

Jhana- 'Hype! I just want to sleep like I said. I have to be up early on set tomorrow.'

supxfiveiiib.jpg

supxtwelved.jpg

Incredible Member

Hype!- The Superman of Compton- 'ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....Jhana.....??!!....Jhana where are you?....Jhana!!!

supxtwelvef.jpg

Jhana- 'How much for a hit.'

Benecio's Brother- 'How much you got?'

supxtwelve.jpg

supxtwelvetoo.jpg

Incredible Member

supxtwelvec.jpg

Click

supxtwelvei.jpg

Creeek

supxtwelveia.jpg

Hype!!- 'Jhana? Jhana is that you?'

Incredible Member

Jhana- 'Whatareyoumydadorsomethin......'

supxtwelvegibredo.jpg

Hype!!- 'Jhana!!'

Incredible Member

As Superman prepares to enter the Dry Run Universe he remembers the first time he told Lois that she was his Kryptonian soulmate on sight seeing trip to Indonesia to tour Water Temples and to help Aquaman on a mystery. Afterwards he will journey to Egypt to walk in the shoes of those who suffer under the caste system as he's augmented as a virtual Gandhi. And also the new Superman of the Untouchables emerges.

supagain.jpg

Superman- 'My time in the Favelas has come to an end. The urgency of Supergirl's message cannot be ignored. But my mind cannot help but to wonder back to the time I and Lois to a working vacation to Indonesia to see the Water temples as well as to help Aquaman...

supermanstocksevenbi.jpg

supaone.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman- 'When Kryptonian soulmates come close together their souls burn from the inside out. The same happen when I first met Lois. But it was improbable since she was born on Earth. I sought out guidance with my Father at the Fortress of Solitude. He told me the story of how I was born within the spiritual realm and soon after my soulmate was also to be born as well. But the Slumbering Sun interfered. The Slumbering Sun shatter the soul of my soulmate moments before she was born and scatter it's pieces across the Universe.

supxoneai.jpg

Superman- 'But the Goddess of the Earth Gaia saw my future and knew that I would bring hope to the Universe against the Slumbering Sun and the Conscious Universe. Indeed they were the ones who lay barren to the other planets in the Milky Way such as Mars, Neptune, Jupiter and the rest because before Earth had humans evolved the some Kryptonians made their life on these planets. Thus, because of mutual protection the Goddess reached out to the shattered pieces and gather about 1/4 of the shattered soul and merged it with the pre-soul of Lois moments before she was born on Earth.'

gaiastock.jpg

supermanstocksevenci.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman- 'After I told the story to Lois as we swim in the Indonesian waters she never had a chance to react because the Slumbering Sun swept us off into the Cosmic Waters.'

supermanstockseventoo.jpg

Superman- 'The biblical waters that surrounds the entire Universe.'

supermanstocksevenc.jpg

Incredible Member

Supergirl- 'In Astro City life is hard by design. Most live in what some would call American styled suburbs in Row Houses. Even though our bodies are strong and invulnerable much like Superman we augment ourselves to be the same as an average working woman on Earth. We work long 12 hour shifts digging for the precious mineral that powers the technology that keeps Astro City going.'

supbktwotoo.jpg

supbktooedit.jpg

supbktwoa.jpg

Incredible Member

supbktwob.jpg

Supergirl- 'The homes that we live in are built with real world materials but there expansion in time and space in all dimensions are virtual. I can extend the space within my home virtually into any point within the known Universe. Superman will arrive into Astro City only after I extend the door of my home into Earth virtually.

supbktwoc.jpg

supbktwoci.jpg