Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Supergirl- 'Superman only has to knock on my door and he will be welcomed inside my home and inside Astro City.'

supbktwod.jpg

supbktwodi.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman- 'After my trip to Astro City I continued walking in the shoes of average ordinary people. This time in India.'

supbktwoe.jpg

supagainthree.jpg

supagainthreei.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman- 'India gave me a distinct honor with a military parade.'

supagainthreea.jpg

supagainthreeiaedittoo.jpg

supagainthreeic.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman- 'To keep myself humble and grounded I augmented myself with the eternal gratitude of Gandhi which echoed throughout the Country.'

supagainthreeib.jpg

supaonebi.jpg

supagainfour.jpg

Incredible Member

Superman- 'In India I along with my four sons opened a soup kitchen to feed people in the tradition of the Indian Festival of Lights. I along with my sons the future Superman 2, 3 and 4 hold great power and it's important to stay grounded and humble.'

supbktwof.jpg

supbktwofa.jpg

Superman- 'This is what Ma taught me as a kid.'

Incredible Member

Ma Kent- 'Do you know why they call celebrities Stars? Stars are something that is seen from a distance very, very far way. Their lifestyle. Their riches are not obtainable by the vast majority of people. But the Suns. They are much, much more closer to us. We feel the Sun's warmth on our skins. The Sun wakes us up in the morning. Clark. I want you to be a Sun not a distant Star.'

Clark- 'I will Ma.'

supbktwofb.jpg

Incredible Member

Hampi India. The Eastern Side of the Krishna Temple. Parth. The new Superman of India flies high above. Parth is a member of India's Untouchables-the Dalits.

supermanindiaedit.jpg

Incredible Member

In India the Untouchables, the Dalits are relegated to the lowest jobs, and live in constant fear of being publicly humiliated. Merely walking through an upper caste neighborhood is a life threatening offense.

supermanedittoo.jpg

Incredible Member

But now Parth is a Superman. And as a Superman he shares their perfect DNA. When people gaze upon him his facial features are indistinguishable. Thus he is no longer consider an Untouchable. They now consider him a part of the upper caste system.

supermanedittoo.jpg

Incredible Member

However despite this ascension Parth still pledges to be a bright burning sun in the blue sky over a trouble world by becoming their protector as the Superman of the Untouchables.

supermanedittoo.jpg

Incredible Member

Ancient Kryptonians believed in soulmates. When a baby is born his or her soulmate is also born. When soulmates find themselves and come near each other their souls literally ignite in flames of soul fire. This was how Superman knew that Lois Lane was his soulmate even though she was born on Earth. And their soul fire was the very thing that saved them when the Slumbering Sun swept them out into the Cosmic Ocean. The biblical waters that surround the entire Universe.

supocean.jpg

In ancient Krypton when soulmates come together they can create new and wonderful things. Superman and Lois' soul fire incarnates a Khufu. An ancient Egyptian sun ship, a Barque. Still it will take months for them to travel back to Earth.

supoceantoo.jpg

Incredible Member

In Astro City Superman is finally reunited with Supergirl. The two with the help of Mizz Annata seek to rid Astro City of the corrupt cosmic egg that lay on top of the highly advanced dwelling which guards the Dry Run Universe.

astrosuperman.jpg

astrosupermantoo.jpg

Mizz Annata is a strange mirror version of the Super Hero Zatanna created by the Wizard Shazam many ages ago using her pre-soul before she was born.

astrosupermana.jpg

Zatanna casts spells by talking backwards. Mizz Annata casts spells non verbally by using American Sign Language.

Incredible Member

"Egg Levitate"

astrosupermanb.jpg

Superman and Supergirl then carry the Cosmic Egg into the End Run Universe guarded by the all male inhabitants of Astro City 2 much like how the all female inhabitants of Astro City 1 guards the Dry Run Universe. However even though they are separated they are not alone. They have companionship in the form of digital versions of their soulmates. The all female inhabitants of Astro City 1 have digital male soulmates. And the All male inhabitants of Astro 2 have digital female soulmates.

Incredible Member

astrosupermanc.jpg

These digital soulmates are so highly advanced that they are able to procreate with real flesh and blood inhabitants of Astro City and have children. When Superman came to Earth and discovered that his soulmate was Lois Lane Krypton's God Rao dictated that they will have digital versions in Astro City. Because of their special circumstances the digital versions of both Superman and Lois Lane can go back and fourth between the two Astro Cities.

Incredible Member

And as the Clark and Lois of Earth have 4 boys. In Astro City the digital/virtual version of Clark and Lois has 4 girls.

astrosupermand.jpg

astrosupermanda.jpg

astrosupermandb.jpg

When Clark and Lois visit Astro City they merge with their digital/virtual counterpart and become one big happy family of 10.