Default Mouse in the House

You have a mouse in your house. You find little droppings here and there, in corners and cabinets.

If you set out old-style spring traps, the bait disappears, the traps are sprung, but no mouse. There are implements like pencils and straws caught in the trap, as though it used them to get the cheese.

Then one night you see it. It stops, looks at you, and starts talking.

"Hey, pal, instead of dumping your leftovers, could you leave them out? You gotta learn to share. Because Missus Mouse is gonna be here soon. And we're gonna have lots of mouse babies. And they'll make more mouse babies. And they'll make even more mouse babies. Also, no more traps, okay? I'm not exactly as spritely as I used to be."

Then you realize the terrible truth: you're up against a mouse with the Toon Force.

He's not Popeye or Mighty Mouse, but yeah, there's definitely some Toon Force there. You've seen enough cartoons and participated in enough Rumbles to recognize it.

So, whacha gonna do?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Ask him to please leave. If that fails, my wife asks him to leave.

Pretty sure he leaves at that point.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Clarification, is this Toon Forcer mouse also a cartoon?

Because crazy times require crazier solutions.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Then you realize the terrible truth: you're up against a mouse with the Toon Force.

He's not Popeye or Mighty Mouse, but yeah, there's definitely some Toon Force there. You've seen enough cartoons and participated in enough Rumbles to recognize it.

So, whacha gonna do?
    Obviously give him a map to the local cheese factory. Then he'll go bug them instead of me!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!