Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Also don't forget MJ soloing the Savage six was dumb AF
    It's funny that MJ is seen as a damsel needing to be saved, which does happen once in a while, but at times her hyper competence has situations like this and it's just ridiculous lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There really should have been far more fallout for the Mysterio thing and the fact that the movie was basically fraudulent than there actually was. And I'm not just talking about Supervillains attacking the premier.
    What? You're telling me that a known super-villain making a movie under someone else's name is fradulent? You a lawyer or somethin'? .

Quote Originally Posted by Obeythemoderators View Post
    Wait! What story are those pages from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    (The many loves of the Amazing Spider-Man)
    That was right below the last picture, I mostly mention where the scans I post are from man lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    That's where they got her being brillaint in the Spectacular animated series (and by extension the Amazing films). How old would we say she, Peter, Mary Jane, Harry, etc. were when she died? 19? 20?
    Yup. Gotta love adaptions that use neglected character features.
    Screenshot_20220506-222448_kindlephoto-277193526.jpg Screenshot_20220506-222220_kindlephoto-277047356.jpg
    I'd say they were all almost 20 if they hadn't reached it already. If Marvel wants to cling to Spider-man's youth, Aunt Anna's statement in ASM#41 could've been a hyperbole and Osborn could've been wrong. If Peter Parker was almost 20 in ASM#41(1966) and five years in our time is one comicbook year, Peter was almost 21 when she died in #121(1973).

Quote Originally Posted by Obeythemoderators View Post
    Wait! What story are those pages from?
    The Gwen Stacy mini series that was started before COVID and is only finally due to be complete (as a Giant-Size one-shot that will include the already published content and the unseen conclusion) later this year.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Gwen Stacy mini series that was started before COVID and is only finally due to be complete (as a Giant-Size one-shot that will include the already published content and the unseen conclusion) later this year.
    No, it's from The many loves of the Amazing Spider-Man, Carlie isn't anywhere near Gwen's mini, at least so far, nor did it show a flashback with a kid Gwen.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...365&height=557

ZEB WELLS (W) • JOHN ROMITA JR. (A/C)

A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY TIE-IN!

It's time for Spider-Man to be judged, and I think we all know which moment in Spidey's history is going to weigh heavily on the proceedings.
    0comments

You don't want to miss this very special issue that might just break your heart all over again.
    Last edited by juan678; 05-11-2022 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

It's time for Spider-Man to be judged, and I think we all know which moment in Spidey's history is going to weigh heavily on the proceedings.
    0comments

You don't want to miss this very special issue that might just break your heart all over again.
    From what I read over at comicbook.com it looks like she's going to appear only in this issue which eases me because I thought they were reviving her. Also, that Romita Jr. cover blows. I don't know if it's the colors or what, but Gwen looks dead inside. She looked more alive when Gobbie killed her.

0comments

Suddenly that theory that Gwen's gonna be resurrected in Krakoa and revealed to be a mutant sounds slightly more plausible lol.

"Hi Peter... I hear you're friends with the guy who killed me now?"

Wonder if the Sins Past retcon will get a mention in this one.
    Last edited by PanicPixieDreamGirl; 05-11-2022 at 04:03 PM.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

I swear, the doneness levels of Spider-Man Twitter right now has been off the charts lately, and I really don't blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    I swear, the doneness levels of Spider-Man Twitter right now has been off the charts lately, and I really don't blame them.
    We gotta give credit to Marvel where they deserve it though, they have this idea that Spider-Man has to be miserable, and they're doing a pretty good job at immersing the fanbase in it .

Astonishing Member

Even Gwen looks tired and bored
    Lowe has reached a new low

0comments

Yeah, um...what?

To be honest I just find it weird this is getting more tie-ins. I guess it's just an excuse for Wells to continue his story, but still.

So do you guys think there's a robot from another Marvel franchise who may skin Gwen for some reason? Maybe Pymtron? .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    So do you guys think there's a robot from another Marvel franchise who may skin Gwen for some reason? Maybe Pymtron? .
    Deathlock is tired of not having a soft skin.

Astonishing Member

Have you guys seen this?

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/am...-judgment-day/

"Gwen Stacy might be making another comeback in the pages of The Amazing Spider-Man. The upcoming Avengers/X-Men/Eternals event series A.X.E.: Judgment Day will feature a number of tie-ins debuting in August, and one of those is Amazing Spider-Man #10. Peter Parker is already dealing with a chaotic new status quo under the guidance of writer Zeb Wells and artist John Romita Jr., and his life will only get more complicated when Spider-Man is judged for the moment that Gwen Stacy died in his arms back in 1973's Amazing Spider-Man #121.

ComicBook.com can exclusively reveal the cover and solicitation for August's Amazing Spider-Man #10, a tie-in to the A.X.E.: Judgment Day event. The cover by John Romita Jr. features an unmasked Spider-Man down on one knee as Gwen Stacy stands before him in her classic green jacket, purple skirt, and black boots. The events of Judgment Day seemingly reunite Peter and Gwen once again, with Marvel calling it a "very special issue that might break your heart all over again."

Spider-Man editor Nick Lowe gave an enthusiastic statement regarding the issue. "GWEN. STACY." Lowe said. "Need we say more?"