Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

By the way I just want to say this right now, Deathstroke is no king of supervillains. I mean I like this accepting he's evil direction but come on he doesn't come close to being a metaphorical king. Even Lex when he was in his Apex/Doom War mode he had almost every big named villain working for him.

And Slade's biggest name he has is basically Prometheus, Dr. Destiny, and Toyman (Hiro). An argument could be made for Count Vertigo, but everyone else is pretty low tier on the list, heck I didn't even know who Dr. Moon was.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    What would you say is the appeal of the book? What makes it good?
    Sorry for just noticing this reply. I personally liked how the run does not try shying away from Deathstroke's nature and the twists and turns the series pulls, especially the last 2 issues. And being a fan of all the books Williamson is writing right now, it's reallly interesting seeing how this connects to his batman and robin runs and the overall infinite frontier/dark crisis narrative.