Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

OCS with no artwork: Amazing Gal ( Meta) , Johnny Wolf ( human) , Fang ( Anthropomorphic Great Dane), Helga Stonewall ( Troll/ Bearfolk), Victoria Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Jenkins Stonewall , Sophia Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), David Stonewall , The Amazon Queen Corinethia Xykiaff ( Troll / Bearfolk), Rocky Stonewall, Barracus Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Bell Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk),

My Forum check it out

OCS with no artwork: Amazing Gal ( Meta) , Johnny Wolf ( human) , Fang ( Anthropomorphic Great Dane), Helga Stonewall ( Troll/ Bearfolk), Victoria Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Jenkins Stonewall , Sophia Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), David Stonewall , The Amazon Queen Corinethia Xykiaff ( Troll / Bearfolk), Rocky Stonewall, Barracus Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Bell Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk),

I was not expecting Terry and Mai.

And Bison. He says he's taking Bison's name, but he looks, acts, and has all the moves of the old guy. is this M. Bison with an amnesia plot?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I was not expecting Terry and Mai.

And Bison. He says he's taking Bison's name, but he looks, acts, and has all the moves of the old guy. is this M. Bison with an amnesia plot?
    Maybe. In some corners, it's being speculated that he might be an awakened clone or that he managed to hijack a new body for himself.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

His Bio states He lost his memories, but has violent tendencies. The body is also badly damage with cracks and half of the left side of his body showing discoloration. his victory pose in the trailer show him having trouble with psycho power. It's been point by a corner that this Bison has the same cracks that SF5 Bison receive from Ryu in the SF5 a shadow falls story. oh and Bison might be intoxicated by Ryu's hado energy.
    My Forum check it out

Yep, Bison still is creepy as hell.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    His Bio states He lost his memories, but has violent tendencies. The body is also badly damage with cracks and half of the left side of his body showing discoloration. his victory pose in the trailer show him having trouble with psycho power. It's been point by a corner that this Bison has the same cracks that SF5 Bison receive from Ryu in the SF5 a shadow falls story. oh and Bison might be intoxicated by Ryu's hado energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Yep, Bison still is creepy as hell.
    That's all going to make things interesting, especially for anyone who goes up against him. I'm especially concerned with how Juri and Chun-Li and anyone else with a personal grudge will take Bison's comeback.
    The spider is always on the hunt.