Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Really looks like SF6 is shaping up to be one greatest fighting games in ages. Everything looks incredibly good.

Capcom really seem to have found their fire again and are eager to prove why the franchise has been one of the premier titles in the genre for decades.
    I hope that really is the case. And if so, then I hope Capcom brings that same fire to a new Darkstalkers. And with all the Mega Man rereleases . . . a new Mega Man installment, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'm gonna try and get on this from the start so I don't feel out of my depth by the time the 50th DLC character arrives.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I hope that really is the case. And if so, then I hope Capcom brings that same fire to a new Darkstalkers. And with all the Mega Man rereleases . . . a new Mega Man installment, too.
    I mean there are also the remakes of Resident Evil which turned out very good too. Keeping my eye on the RE4 one since I have so much nostalgia for it. While Capcom is a big company, there are clearly several people in it that are no longer content with resting on past laurels. When it comes to Darkstalkers or Mega Man though I honestly wouldn't expect too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I'm gonna try and get on this from the start so I don't feel out of my depth by the time the 50th DLC character arrives.
    I mostly play RPGs and shooters so from my experiences with fighting games there are many people who mostly play the genre and those people have the basics down which gives them an automatic leg-up over you regardless how new the game. So Im not fretting over getting absolutely destroyed. It's just part of the genre as far as Im concerned.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I mean there are also the remakes of Resident Evil which turned out very good too. Keeping my eye on the RE4 one since I have so much nostalgia for it. While Capcom is a big company, there are clearly several people in it that are no longer content with resting on past laurels. When it comes to Darkstalkers or Mega Man though I honestly wouldn't expect too much.

I mostly play RPGs and shooters so from my experiences with fighting games there are many people who mostly play the genre and those people have the basics down which gives them an automatic leg-up over you regardless how new the game. So Im not fretting over getting absolutely destroyed. It's just part of the genre as far as Im concerned.
    Fair enough.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

played the SF6 demo. Enjoy the glimpse of World Tour mode and, found extreme battle neat.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-04-2023 at 11:10 PM.
    My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Is this supposed to be setting up how Ken ends up where he is by the time the game's story begins?

Is this supposed to be setting up how Ken ends up where he is by the time the game's story begins?
    Yes since it's a Prequel comic.
    My Forum check it out

Yes since it's a Prequel comic.
    Thanks, I'll have to check that out.

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

Say what you will about Street Fighter V, I liked Juri's outfit there. Glad to see it as DLC here.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Say what you will about Street Fighter V, I liked Juri's outfit there. Glad to see it as DLC here.
    It's not DLC. You can get it for free if you grind world tour