Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Taking a page from Kof. Characters in SF6 have access to SDM-like enhanced level 3s when at low health.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Taking a page from Kof. Characters in SF6 have access to SDM-like enhanced level 3s when at low health.

The X-ray finisher effect reminds me of Classic Japanese Martial Arts movie: The Street Fighter with Sonny Chiba.

I'm also wondering if the jacketed dude staggering under the STOP sign in Eyu's is supposed to be Hobo Ken.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to both of them. Juri as my favorite since (Super) Street Fighter IV (I'm a sucker for spider motifs) and Kimberly because one of her moves involves crisscrossing the screen, rapidly ricocheting off the walls and striking her opponent on each pass like Spider-Man's Maximum Spider maneuver from Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Juri keeps getting cute with each game.

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Juri keeps getting cute with each game.
    Yes, indeed.

It's also a relief that Ken didn't get divorced and lose his kid(s) in the process, though him being framed as a corrupt corporate executive and forced on the run . . . well, at least that can be fixed in the course of the story.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yes, indeed.

It's also a relief that Ken didn't get divorced and lose his kid(s) in the process, though him being framed as a corrupt corporate executive and forced on the run . . . well, at least that can be fixed in the course of the story.
    I'll take Ken being Harrison Ford over being a bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'll take Ken being Harrison Ford over being a bum.
    Nice reference to The Fugitive there.

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

Really looks like SF6 is shaping up to be one greatest fighting games in ages. Everything looks incredibly good.

Capcom really seem to have found their fire again and are eager to prove why the franchise has been one of the premier titles in the genre for decades.
    "This is me being reasonable"