Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's not DLC. You can get it for free if you grind world tour
    Thanks for the correction there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Having a blast so far. Anyone got an idea on how autosave works? Playing arcade and if you quit or take a break. You end up starting all over again. Are you really expected to go thru 12 fighters or even 5 in one sitting every time? No way to restart on the fighter you last fought? There should be a way, just asikng. I haven't played SF in years.

Extraordinary Member

Haha been trying to do this move for days. Finally got it lol.

Extraordinary Member

Honda waddup!

Is there a way to give your avatar a different accent in the game? (Changing regions or something?) Like making them sound British or Australian, etc. I saw a tracksuit in the game and thought I would try to make Francisco Scaramanga from the opening of "The Man with the Golden Gun" but Christopher Lee just isn't going to sound right with an "American" accent.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Extraordinary Member

Been doing some pvp and reached Iron League. But I have become disillusioned with this game. The input is kinda suspect at times. Still a decent game but whatever. Might post some highlights later.

Extraordinary Member

Caught a Curt Henning on somebody.

Extraordinary Member

super Art in pvp.

Extraordinary Member

Double k.o how often does that happen?lol I'll probably have to switch chars to get out of Iron League. But MenaRd won the SF6 tournament using Blanka. So who knows.

Big Bird is my favourite competitive player to watch right now. He's basically writing the book on optimized Marisa play, turning fundamental distance management and reading his opponents into massacres.

Here's his most recent First to 5 set against Luffy, one of France's stronger players and former EVO champion (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Big Bird is my favourite competitive player to watch right now. He's basically writing the book on optimized Marisa play, turning fundamental distance management and reading his opponents into massacres.

Here's his most recent First to 5 set against Luffy, one of France's stronger players and former EVO champion (2014)

Pretty cool. Interesting profile pic you've got there, though.

Did anyone down load Rashiid today. I saw a guy already have him at diamond. Sheesh!!
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Some decent Day 1 gameplay. But it's still Day 1, Rashid has a lot of things that need to be set up to be played optimally.

From my experience playing a couple in the Battle Hub, Eagle Spike through the Cyclone is about as unfair as it was in SFV, from the corner carry on hit, its safety on block, to its unpunishability as he floats back to the corner. Even perfect parry yields nothing!.

His projectiles and anti-airs are kinda weak I guess, but his mobility and space control with the SA2 Cyclone more than make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Pretty cool. Interesting profile pic you've got there, though.
    That would be WWE's Asuka during her freelancer days when she went by the ring name Kana.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Some decent Day 1 gameplay. But it's still Day 1, Rashid has a lot of things that need to be set up to be played optimally.

From my experience playing a couple in the Battle Hub, Eagle Spike through the Cyclone is about as unfair as it was in SFV, from the corner carry on hit, its safety on block, to its unpunishability as he floats back to the corner. Even perfect parry yields nothing!.

His projectiles and anti-airs are kinda weak I guess, but his mobility and space control with the SA2 Cyclone more than make up for it.

That would be WWE's Asuka during her freelancer days when she went by the ring name Kana.
    Ah, cool. Thanks.

EVO starts at 10am PST this Friday and goes through the weekend.

You can find the games schedule and links to their designated Twitch streams here.