Default War for Earth-3 and COIE connection

Anyone notice that an up coming seems to harken back to coie? Earth 3 ?

IMG_20220223_114833.jpg

What is the connection other than Earth-3? I don't get it.
    Earth-3 is not something created for COIE.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    What is the connection other than Earth-3? I don't get it.
    Earth-3 is not something created for COIE.
    Its the first named planet that gets destroyed and the crime syndicate desperately try to stop the antimatter wall in coie.

Just thought it was interesting that a crossover event that leads into dark Crisis appears to be setting up a larger story around earth 3 leading into dark Crisis.

I could be way over reaching but I found it interesting that they just went through bring back Earth 3 in Crime Syndicate by Andy schimdt (which ive only read two issues of) and now this big cross over event all just before Dark Crisis.

Wondering if anyone picking up on some larger story points.

I know I'm interested in buying the Crime Syndicate trade (though not well received) and curious about this cross over event. Particularly if its cleverly tied to dark Crisis.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I really hope we get an ongoing Earth 3 book out of this. The Crime Syndicate mini post Death Metal was sooo good.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I really hope we get an ongoing Earth 3 book out of this. The Crime Syndicate mini post Death Metal was sooo good.
    Oh so you liked Andy Schimdt's mini series? Thats encourage cause Ive been on the fence about buying it. I own issue 1 and 2 but got lost in the mix and I didn't end up finishing collecting the singles, but do want the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by Menacer View Post
    Its the first named planet that gets destroyed and the crime syndicate desperately try to stop the antimatter wall in coie.

Just thought it was interesting that a crossover event that leads into dark Crisis appears to be setting up a larger story around earth 3 leading into dark Crisis.

I could be way over reaching but I found it interesting that they just went through bring back Earth 3 in Crime Syndicate by Andy schimdt (which ive only read two issues of) and now this big cross over event all just before Dark Crisis.

Wondering if anyone picking up on some larger story points.

I know I'm interested in buying the Crime Syndicate trade (though not well received) and curious about this cross over event. Particularly if its cleverly tied to dark Crisis.
    That seems like a valid point to think about. I'm holding off on these DC crossover events until one that finally ends the shuffling that's been going on since Flashpoint so I'm not real aware of current details. However, it would be a nice touch as a homage to COIE's initial statement that it was going to be big.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?