Default DC Universe Infinite… lack of golden and silver age comics

I know it’s supposedly only for people in the US, but it’s easy enough to get wherever you are…
    My issue with it though, is the sheer lack of updating the data banks of issues from the likes of Action, Detective, Batman, All-Star, etc etc…
    Anyone there in the US have any information why over the last 12 months there’s been such a poor update of old issues, it’s not as if they haven’t the scans already done.
    Also would be nice if they finally made the app available here in the UK and the rest of the world.

Supposedly, Covid slowed them down and they only have like one or two people doing the archiving.
    It hasn't been a big priority for them. They dropped from five a week to just three.
    Yes, I'm frustrated about it, too. Looking at Comixology to see what's coming for March, and it's basically just New Guardians and more Milestone.
    Milestone really should've been done all at once.

Then you have stuff like the original JLA, where they're only missing six issues out of 264.
    Why? That should be a priority. People like me won't bother with a series like that if you know you'll have to stop at one point.

And they really don't already have the scans.
    Not ones they can sell.
    The scans they make aren't even really for DC Universe Infinite. They're for Comixology.
    Once they're made to sell on Comixology, they add them to Infinite, also, providing they're greenlit for that service.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Supposedly, Covid slowed them down and they only have like one or two people doing the archiving.
    It hasn't been a big priority for them. They dropped from five a week to just three.
    Yes, I'm frustrated about it, too. Looking at Comixology to see what's coming for March, and it's basically just New Guardians and more Milestone.
    Milestone really should've been done all at once.

Then you have stuff like the original JLA, where they're only missing six issues out of 264.
    Why? That should be a priority. People like me won't bother with a series like that if you know you'll have to stop at one point.

And they really don't already have the scans.
    Not ones they can sell.
    The scans they make aren't even really for DC Universe Infinite. They're for Comixology.
    Once they're made to sell on Comixology, they add them to Infinite, also, providing they're greenlit for that service.
    Ah didn’t realise that about the scans, I wonder how long they are going to blame covid for…
    Probably explains why they are taking long to roll out the app to countries other than the US.
    As you say, very frustrating.

And Bronze age too.
    There are tons of huge gaps in the catalogue.
    Not even important eras like Superman's Triangle Era are complete.

Classics like Wolfman's Green Lantern are not there at all.