Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    Do love all the Peter minis we’ve been getting recently, (Non-Stop, Savage, Spine-Tingling, and now this) but I hope Peter gets a satellite title again soon. Having an alternate to ASM where the writers have more freedom like Spectacular would be cool. Enjoying all the recent Spidey content!
    It feels like we're getting to that time of the year where they release a new satellite title.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It feels like we're getting to that time of the year where they release a new satellite title.
    Yes please

Spectacular Member

Probably not a popular opinion, but I really hope this doesn't involve MJ, I'm tired of having her be too involved in the Spider-Man side of Peter's life, at least the way she has being done, like helping him even against physical threats where she is a normal person and most of the time her help simply shows the stupidity of the villains.

This seems interesting and I really want to be focused on Peter only, adding stuff like him exploring L.A. and meeting new people, while also having to fight the new threat.

I love the Peter's side of his life, and I enjoy when both sides of his life connect, but I personally prefer it when in this kind of adventures the book is focused on him and the villains he faces.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathangoop1811 View Post
    This seems interesting and I really want to be focused on Peter only, adding stuff like him exploring L.A. and meeting new people, while also having to fight the new threat
    What would be the point of him familiarizing himself and the readers with new characters when they're likely never going to appear outside of this series? Like all Celebrity helmed titles, I doubt this will have much of an impact on the main stuff.

Probably not a popular opinion, but I really hope this doesn't involve MJ, I'm tired of having her be too involved in the Spider-Man side of Peter's life, at least the way she has being done, like helping him even against physical threats where she is a normal person and most of the time her help simply shows the stupidity of the villains.

This seems interesting and I really want to be focused on Peter only, adding stuff like him exploring L.A. and meeting new people, while also having to fight the new threat.

I love the Peter's side of his life, and I enjoy when both sides of his life connect, but I personally prefer it when in this kind of adventures the book is focused on him and the villains he faces.
    No one's asking for MJ to be involved in helping Peter fight physical threats, just that she be in the book.

Astonishing Member

I admit to being an MJ fan, but one thing that makes ASM different then most comics is the supporting cast. If you read an Avengers Comic nothing matters except the mission and defeating the enemy. Fantastic Four? Not to the same level but pretty close. Amazing? Peter matters more then Spider-Man. If someone wants a total action comic then there are alternatives like Miles. Maybe Marvel can do a total action comic featuring Ben Reilly. Will it sell? Maybe, maybe not. It would be interesting. Anyway I have no interest in a comic with limited Peter and NO MJ.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 02-27-2022 at 12:58 PM.

so what part of Los Angeles is actually good for web-swinging? I'm thinking it's not going to work everywhere.
    anybody got a map?

Might be amusing to see him simply running to get somewhere.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what part of Los Angeles is actually good for web-swinging? I'm thinking it's not going to work everywhere.
    anybody got a map?

Might be amusing to see him simply running to get somewhere.
    He is pretty fast on his feet, even if the comics don't emphasize that as much since he's got his webs to swing from.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Solicitation for June

DEADLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #1 (OF 5)
    TABOO & B. EARL (W) • JUAN FERREYRA (A) • Cover by RAHZZAH
    Variant Cover by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE
    Variant Cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    Variant Cover by JOSEMARIA CASANOVAS
    Connecting Variant COVER by BENGAL
    STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER BY IBAN COELLO
    A revolutionary dark take on
    Spider-Man begins here!
    What is reality and what is dream? What is science and what is magic? At the intersection of all of this stands the Deadly Neighborhood Spider-Man. Peter Parker goes to Los Angeles and what he finds there are definitely not angels. The demons waiting for Peter are going to test him like never before. One demon in particular, a very famous one for Marvel and X fans in particular, might just eat Spider-Man alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Solicitation for June
    Sounds trippy...like Ferreya's last Spider-Book.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sounds trippy...like Ferreya's last Spider-Book.
    Spine-Tingling Spider-Man?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Spine-Tingling Spider-Man?
    Yes, that's the one .

BANNED

Extraordinary Member

Can't believe this is all were getting for Pete's 60th in other titles.Aside from a Miles-centered Spider-verse mini
    l
    They need to step it, they did say they might announce more stuff and I really hope they do

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    they did say they might announce more stuff and I really hope they do
    I don't know what is they were thinking to stage an anniversary panel this early in the year if they had the bare minimum of product to show for it. This event should have been held in June right before ASM#900 was due to pop, at least by then we'd be in the midst of Zeb's first arc, with the new status quo unfolding. I hope they'll have far more prepared by the summer, but the lack of prioritising content is a disturbing sign of disorganization.