Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Not my cup of tea, but sounds like it will be fun. Looking forward to reading the issue appreciation threads, if I'm still around.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    If I were a staff writer at Marvel I'd totally pitch a "Dr Pym and crew" book. It'd be Hank, Jan, Scott, Cassie, Tom Foster and Eric. Maybe Tom and Cassie might be sorta flirting.

It'd be a modern version was what the FF was in the 60's, so sci-fi adventures. But this would be cyber-tech, AI, dark web stuff and what not. To mix it up we'd dip into weird biology territory.
    This would be a hit for sure. All those supporting characters would ensure it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    If I were a staff writer at Marvel I'd totally pitch a "Dr. Pym and crew" book. It'd be Hank, Jan, Scott, Cassie, Tom Foster and Eric. Maybe Tom and Cassie might be sorta flirting.

It'd be a modern version was what the FF was in the 60's, so sci-fi adventures. But this would be cyber-tech, AI, dark web stuff and what not. To mix it up we'd dip into weird biology territory.
    Yeah, I'd love that sort of book. Thanks to the great versatility of Pym particles, and the various other tech they regularly use (insect control, cybernetic gear, winged flight, blasters, robots like Viv Vision and Jocasta, etc.), there's a fair range of stuff they could do and not have an entire team of growing peeps and winged bug peeps.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Oh yes. He's like, the Batman of Marvel, with this constellation of characters spawned off from him in some manner.

Hank, Janet, Ultron, Vision, Scott, Cassie, Eric, Viv Vision, Jonas, Sparky, Bill & Tom Foster, Rita DeMara, Jocasta, Nadia. If there was ever an 'all-hands on deck' call put out to everyone whose powers derive from Pym's work to assemble, they'd be larger than most Avengers lineups! (Although Ultron's invitation might get lost in the mail. He's the black sheep of the family, much more so than O'Grady.)

Plus other characters whose powers derive from his technology, but are further afield, like Atlas/Erik Josten and the various members of the Order.
    You forgot Victor Mancha.

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post

I don't even need to read the article. Soon as i saw Al Ewing i know i'm getting it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'd be into Victor Mancha being the new Ant-man but I rather him being the new YellowJacket.

Let's goooo Hank Pym by Ewing!! Excited for this, hopefully he can come back by the end of it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    And Raz Malhotra. My brain is old and full of holes.