Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    The problem is that Norman barely used the power he logically would have by being a corrupt rich guy, even in Ditko's run, the biggest thing that makes him being rich and corrupt that has focus on is how he fucked over Mendel Stromm, and soon after that he was doing stuff like putting disguises to do **** around instead of just hiring people, and hell, even in ASM#37 Norman was doing stuff by himself.

Luthor's post-Crisis revamp isn't really infleunced by Norman, because Norman's power as a rich person was barely scratched, and while Ditko set him up to be a threat as Norman, that ended up not happening, Norman was just a corrupt businessman who was mildly harmless for most of Romita's run, only really doing stuff as Green Goblin (Even that was just twice), and it's Conway who got rid of him, but the Norman side didn't really use his power.

So yeah, there's little of Norman in post-Crisis Luthor, he's more blatantly influenced by Miller's revamp of Kingpin, to the point I remember people saying that post-Crisis Luthor was just skinny Kingpin.
    Interestingly it seems that Norman was a rich guy who REALLY wanted to do blue collar crime. Like he'd have more power and influence in his civilian position, but even going back to his original goal of becoming a mob boss, he just wanted to get in that action.

I kind of think that him having amnesia when he wasn't dressing up was mistaken for a split personality in adaptations like Spider-Man the animated series and the perception of Raimi's Norman. I'll have to look at older issues again, but did amnesiac Norman really feel like a completely different person?

Fantastic Member

Have there being any leaks about Norman becoming evil again?

Was there someone talking about it on the Amazing spider man 15 storyline on 4chan?

Please reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Xwho View Post
    Have there being any leaks about Norman becoming evil again?

Was there someone talking about it on the Amazing spider man 15 storyline on 4chan?

Please reply.
    nothing so far about Norman becoming evil again gotta wait until he runs into Queen Goblin
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy