Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Oh, yeah, the Harry Osborn A.I. was technically a combo of Harry and Norman.
    Could the a.i return in a clone body that turns in to Norman and Harry and later use the machine made by Curt and separated them into two with the Harry becoming the Black Goblin and the Green Goblin Norman killing Gold Norman who sacrifice's himself?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xwho View Post
    Could the a.i return in a clone body that turns in to Norman and Harry and later use the machine made by Curt and separated them into two with the Harry becoming the Black Goblin and the Green Goblin Norman killing Gold Norman who sacrifice's himself?
    no dude just stop with this i doubt this again

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    After his turned good story is over is there much else to do with Norman?
    Has it become boring with character keep on returning?
    Was not something similar done with Kraven, with laying him to rest and another version of him taking his place?

Was not something similar done with Kraven, with laying him to rest and another version of him taking his place?
    I dunno--Kraven was no real different from, say, Shocker or Scorpion as a fun filler villain. KLH is his brightest story by far.

That said, what's Stormin' Norman's peak story? The OG reveal and amnesia? Killing Gwen? Marvel Knights? Dark Reign? Red Goblin? Think every poster here might have a different take.

Maybe it's going to be the Gold Goblin stuff...I'm intrigued enough to check out issue one

Mighty Member

Clone kraven doesn’t act Different from shocker and scorpion besides you could say other Spider-Man villains become boring but they get better over time.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 10-18-2022 at 05:23 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    I dunno--Kraven was no real different from, say, Shocker or Scorpion as a fun filler villain. KLH is his brightest story by far.

That said, what's Stormin' Norman's peak story? The OG reveal and amnesia? Killing Gwen? Marvel Knights? Dark Reign? Red Goblin? Think every poster here might have a different take.

Maybe it's going to be the Gold Goblin stuff...I'm intrigued enough to check out issue one
    Along with hunted recently in nick Spencer’s run

Fantastic Member

Clone kraven doesn’t act Different from shocker and scorpion besides you could say other Spider-Man villains become boring bu they get better over time.
    Much has been done with Norman so is anything original still to do and if they replace him with a version of himself that has his memories shortly after Gwen then maybe they could have a more classic Green Goblin rather then simply returning the character back to form.

Mighty Member

Much has been done with Norman so is anything original still to do and if they replace him with a version of himself that has his memories shortly after Gwen then maybe they could have a more classic Green Goblin rather then simply returning the character back to form.
    That is a lame idea
    Last edited by Toxin45; 10-18-2022 at 05:24 PM.

Fantastic Member

[QUOTE=Toxin45;6233827]That is a lame idea[/QUOTE
    why is that a lame idea?

Mighty Member

[QUOTE=Xwho;6234735]
    That is a lame idea[/QUOTE
    why is that a lame idea?
    Cuz that has been already done and it won’t work the second time just give it up dude

Fantastic Member

Something like that happened with Jason macebdale and Demogoblin and while what Norman didto Gwen keeps on being reminded other things he has done is not as much so a version of him that has memorys up to shortly after Gwen might make it more simple.
    Last edited by Xwho; 10-19-2022 at 01:57 PM.

Mighty Member

Something like that happened with Jason macebdale and Demogoblin and while what Norman didto Gwen keeps on being reminded other things he has done is not as much so a version of him that has memorys up to shortly after Gwen might make it more simple.
    Meh still wouldn’t work they will just revive him and become remerged with the goblin anyways. Is it status quo as arguably spider-man’s most iconic villain alongside doc ock

Fantastic Member

Meh still wouldn’t work they will just revive him and become remerged with the goblin anyways. Is it status quo as arguably spider-man’s most iconic villain alongside doc ock
    I ment separate the minds of the A.I Normon and Harry into separate body's.
    The current Doc Ock's mind is a backup which the other one chose to erase himself.
    Last edited by Xwho; 10-19-2022 at 02:22 PM.

Mighty Member

I ment separate the minds of the A.I Normon and Harry into separate body's.
    The current Doc Ock's mind is a backup which the other one chose to erase himself.
    Well didn’t mephisto undo that? They are in universe treated the one and the same still regardless like they still make ock appear again and again.

Have an Norman take over the real Norman’s body alogn with him merging with his sins.

Like current clone kraven is not much different from like scorpion and shocker as filler villains ock and Osborn are a different story

Fantastic Member

Well didn’t mephisto undo that? They are in universe treated the one and the same still regardless like they still make ock appear again and again.

Have an Norman take over the real Norman’s body alogn with him merging with his sins.

Like current clone kraven is not much different from like scorpion and shocker as filler villains ock and Osborn are a different story
    I meant the A.I Norman in a clone body.