Extraordinary Member

Default Future State: Gotham #15 Preview

Future State: Gotham #15 Preview
    Writer: Dennis Culver
    Artist: Giannis Milonogiannis

Wow, this is escalating quickly.

Oof. Can't blame Jason for not buying it. Not with how he was screwed over by Hush. Though, having Talia be so nonchalant should have made him take pause a little longer.

But yeah, that's a lot of pointy-eared furries to be running around and punching people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Oof. Can't blame Jason for not buying it. Not with how he was screwed over by Hush. Though, having Talia be so nonchalant should have made him take pause a little longer.

But yeah, that's a lot of pointy-eared furries to be running around and punching people.
    Is Jason and Talia knocking boots still canon?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think this is in the Avengers 200 group, but in this case DC decided to ignore it and hope people forget.
    -Hey DC, we never forget, we remember everything, everything. Including Hal and Arisia.

Not that I know. More like a caretaker and her charge.

Fantastic Member

Nope!

It was something Winnick regretted immediately after doing and, I believe but don't quote me, blamed on editorial. It's also predicated on the assumption that nobody actually paid attention to the plot in either Red Hood Lost Days or Hush, which in all fairness, is a legitimate belief that comic readers can't follow a plot as Red Hood Lost Days referenced Death and the Maidens as Talia's motivation and trauma for pushing Jason into moving against Bruce, yet Ra's is very alive and active in Hush...

Clearly comic readers have an uncanny ability to navigate massive plot holes that any other group of readers would hit and say "WTF?"

Current canon had Talia dumping Jason in the Pit and on the All-Caste almost immediately as he demonstrated his ability to punch the evil out of someone to her before becoming Robin. It's oddly satisfying. They didn't have much of a relationship at all beyond her smacking the back of his head like a big sister from hell....which is continued in this as what sister has not stabbed or attempted to stab her brother?

So, all this book have to offer is the Bat Family fighting each other?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.