Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Default The Cheetah: Priscilla/Deborah/Barbara/Sebastian Appreciation Thread 2022

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 09-25-2022 at 07:40 PM.

I forgot that TheNew52 merged all the Cheetahs into one

Bonus points for Sabrina Ballestseros.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I forgot that TheNew52 merged all the Cheetahs into one
    Dafuq is Batman doing giving Diana a dossier on her own villain? And why is Diana’s a$$ out? I hate DC sometimes.

ETA: Apologies. I know I’m off-topic. LOL
    Last edited by Largo161; 02-26-2022 at 05:40 AM.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

eafa52565f202dd5e15827e06b95912d.jpg

Oh wow, appreciation for Deborah Domaine? Thats quite a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    eafa52565f202dd5e15827e06b95912d.jpg

Oh wow, appreciation for Deborah Domaine? Thats quite a surprise
    Debbi was a legit MVP in her 1.5 seconds of spotlight, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    Dafuq is Batman doing giving Diana a dossier on her own villain? And why is Diana’s a$$ out? I hate DC sometimes.

Loooool!
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

New52 origin

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post

Yeah, it makes no sense that Batman is the one telling everyone about Wonder Womans rogues. Maybe he has to show off his 'Batgodness' at times so he can feel he can compete with the meta-humans.

Ah I recall this one~
    This was Geoff Johns Justice League run with the whole rebooted continuity of everyone only having been around for five years with everyone being more inexperienced and stuff.
    Since Azzarello who was writing Wonder Woman at the time had no interest in any of her rogues gallery and the other Wonder Woman villains were in other books (Doctor Psycho was a supporting character in Superboy for example) Geoff Johns decided to use Cheetah.

His take had Cheetah be a friend of Wonder Womans who Diana was a bit of a jerk towards and snapping, she asked Artemis to make her into a were cheetah and began doing crimes with Diana none the wiser.
    The scene in that image is the Justice League confronting Diana with the information that Barbara was a supervillain with Diana surprised because she would regularly go out and pick up coffee with Barbara and such

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Ah I recall this one~
    This was Geoff Johns Justice League run with the whole rebooted continuity of everyone only having been around for five years with everyone being more inexperienced and stuff.
    Since Azzarello who was writing Wonder Woman at the time had no interest in any of her rogues gallery and the other Wonder Woman villains were in other books (Doctor Psycho was a supporting character in Superboy for example) Geoff Johns decided to use Cheetah.

His take had Cheetah be a friend of Wonder Womans who Diana was a bit of a jerk towards and snapping, she asked Artemis to make her into a were cheetah and began doing crimes with Diana none the wiser.
    The scene in that image is the Justice League confronting Diana with the information that Barbara was a supervillain with Diana surprised because she would regularly go out and pick up coffee with Barbara and such
    So scandalous

Speaking of which, I may be the only person in the world who actually likes Sebastián Ballesteros and would LOVE to see him return (still believe that his mere presence in the DCEU has great storytelling potential).
    I'd definitely love to see a modern story that features Sebastián, Debbie, Priscilla AND Barbara.

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    Speaking of which, I may be the only person in the world who actually likes Sebastián Ballesteros and would LOVE to see him return (still believe that his mere presence in the DCEU has great storytelling potential).
    I'd definitely love to see a modern story that features Sebastián, Debbie, Priscilla AND Barbara.
    I wouldnt mind if they change it a tad and have him be a creation of Barbaras who becomes her sidekick/lover (and then when he gets to cocky she offs him down the road lol)

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    I wouldn’t make him Cheetah but I’ve thought of bringing him back as either powered up Bestimorph minion of Circe or as the head of modern day cult that worships Urzkartaga.

~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Perez's Barbara is still my favourite and I think WW1984 should've went with his version and have her as the only villain. Ruth Wilson would've been perfect casting:

Rucka’s version is good too but it requires a trilogy worth of development (like Harry Osborn is Raimi's movies) to really sell her tragedy.