Default Xforce Annual #1 Unlettered Preview

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Nice. Gotta love X-Force jumping out of the plane with parachutes on, Deadpool 2 style… hope there’s not a wind advisory in effect. Ha.

Quentin getting wrecked as usual. I wonder when he will grow tired of it.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

It’s so nice to see Quentin in a costume, even if this book does nothing for him.

Look, even the robots know to look up to Hellion; they're letting their hands get cut off. Watch them show up with human skin prosthetics later on.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    The art and colors on this is nice but I swear these scenes look exactly like every other issue of x-force. I feel like I'm stuck in an endless windows reboot loop.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    It’s so nice to see Quentin in a costume, even if this book does nothing for him.
    I feel like this book has done quite a bit for him, namely making him a major focus rather than sitting around in limbo/the background. He’s had development and a relationship, got a new costume, etc.

Sure, he gets merck’d a lot, and often for comic relief; but even that is development in its own way.

I hope Emma Frost is calling Beast out in that page, as only she can.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The art and colors on this is nice but I swear these scenes look exactly like every other issue of x-force. I feel like I'm stuck in an endless windows reboot loop.
    and Percy really did not have managed to make those group of characters interesting. I'm so BORED by Domino, Logan, Sage, Beast, and Quire tbh. Black Tom Cassidy is his breakout character but he is not using him enough!

I love Emma/Beast as friends more but rivals is fun as well. The Age of Frost continues...
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Lmao that's it! I was wondering if I was having deja vu QQ getting snatched from the shadows Wolverine jumping into a pike of enemies. I feel like we've seen that dozens of times.

Speaking of I still don't understand why QQ is on the strike team in the first place he should be on the intelligence side of things especially since Percy hasn't done much to show he's got any combat capabilities since he CONSTANTLY gets killed.

I would have much preferred him to team up with Sage to.help uncover and stop Beast because as of now he's pretty irrelevant to the plot.
    Last edited by loke13; 02-26-2022 at 01:26 PM.

I just hate this lineup. There are characters that should be on X-Force over Quire and its frustrating. The real problem is the writer.