Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Where Are You Donald Trump ?

Today the world sits on the brink of chaos. For many Trumpsters they are in panic mode. The world sits ready to crumble any seconds. And only one man can save it That man is currently sitting in Mar Lar Go right now , busy doing interviews on Fox News discussing how great he was and how he can solve it.

Where have you gone Donald Trump ?

Karen ___ from Houston , Texas came on Facebook to proclaim how Donald could solve this entire crisis. If only he was President. Telling all Biden supporters we were wrong that a real leader like Trump can save it all.

"Listen up Biden supporters , a real leader knows when to kiss that ass good. The world needs Donald Trump back in office so he can kiss that behind the best way to stop Putin."

Kyle from Denver chimed in with , "America and the world needs a man with enough balls to get down and join the Vince McMahon Kiss my A-- Club for Putin !"

Meanwhile Fox News was busy proclaiming how Putin respected Trump enough to feel the lips on his behind daily. That if everyone followed the example of this type of a-- kissing we all can be saved now by a real man !

One at Fox News claimed ..."Only a real leader would give Putin whatever he wanted ! That is Donald Trump who is needed !"

The world right now sits on the brink. Donald has pledged to run in 2024 with a new campaign to tell Putin he was right all along and will do an apology tour soon enough if elected back in office !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The last time you created a thread like this, we got President Trump.

Don't put this kind of juju in the world please.

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Thanks for reminding me....darn. I'll think up another thread to try and stop it by 2024 I hope.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

This might belong here.

sringretreat.jpg

Note the spelling error. Trump still grabbing those P's.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Why not? He has the right to be elected again #Trump 2024 #SendJoetotheRetirementHome

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Why not? He has the right to be elected again #Trump 2024 #SendJoetotheRetirementHome

#Trump2024MakeAmericaSufferAgain

#Trump2024Pandemic2ElectricBoogalo

BANNED

He's going to win. Apathy and disappointment and just a smidgen of forgetfulness to go along with a President who's clearly lost a step or two (never mind that at his worst he's still several hundred steps ahead of a Trump) on the one side, combined with a rabid support base, the knowledge of their shrinking demographic and power dominance, and a persecution complex and deep veins of conspiracy/paranoia fueling an anything goes (including the idea of democracy and the United States itself) ends-justify-the-means outlook and just a smidgen of folks saying "well that Party didn't work, let's vote the other party in" dips##t mindset (it always happens) and I think if he wants it Trump is back in the White House come '24. Hope I'm wrong, and this is my pessimistic side winning out at a particularly bleak moment in time. But I find it hard to see a better timeline working out.

Astonishing Member

Can you imagine if trump wins in 2024 and Putin is still fighting in the Ukraine? I wonder if the US would be fighting for Russia.

Astonishing Member

Oops Wrong thread.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    This might belong here.

sringretreat.jpg

Note the spelling error. Trump still grabbing those P's.
    Wait a minute... I just saw this. Since when does Kellyanne Conway get to use the title of "Honorable" I thought that was only for judges, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    #Trump2024MakeAmericaSufferAgain
    America is suffering plenty right now with the bumbling idiot of a president we currently have that doesn't know where he's at half the time. Economy is ****, gas prices all time high, and on and on. Worst president in my lifetime and we still have 2+ years of this goof.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    America is suffering plenty right now with the bumbling idiot of a president we currently have that doesn't know where he's at half the time. Economy is ****, gas prices all time high, and on and on. Worst president in my lifetime and we still have 2+ years of this goof.
    You must be stuck in 2020. Just hit the FF button to now. See we sent that loser goof packing in 2021. But since you miss the last guy who was such a colossal failure maybe we can get a repeat again. Like a bad tv show repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    You must be stuck in 2020. Just hit the FF button to now. See we sent that loser goof packing in 2021. But since you miss the last guy who was such a colossal failure maybe we can get a repeat again. Like a bad tv show repeat.
    Not stuck in 2020, I'm living in reality where this country is headed down the toilet. If your OK with inflation then this current retard is just the man for you. Forgive me for caring about things like high food prices, high gas, and everything else costing an insane amount while raising two kids.

At no point in my post did I say anything about Trump. I'm old enough to have gone through Clinton until now and I stand by my statement of Biden as the worst and it's not even close.

Not stuck in 2020, I'm living in reality where this country is headed down the toilet. If your OK with inflation then this current retard is just the man for you. Forgive me for caring about things like high food prices, high gas, and everything else costing an insane amount while raising two kids.

At no point in my post did I say anything about Trump. I'm old enough to have gone through Clinton until now and I stand by my statement of Biden as the worst and it's not even close.

Uh huh....you know President's have no effect on fuel right ? Right ?

And what goof led us into the inflation to start that ball rolling ? It didn't just suddenly appear lol. Which I'm shocked no one realizes that if you shut down a country for awhile , have a workforce slowly not return for 2+ years , have distribution issues due to some of this and then have employers forced to raise wages to keep workers...then yes inflation will sadly hit.

Its reality. The same **** would have happened to the guy you didn't mention (but lets be honest , the post is a joke about folks begging him to return to power and you post angry at the current guy. So its like you want the last guy back really) because he would have had to handle it.

And given Trump's non-understanding of reality he'd be telling you and everyone ..."There is no Inflation ! What is Inflation ? Inflation is FAKE NEWZ !"

Not stuck in 2020, I'm living in reality where this country is headed down the toilet. If your OK with inflation then this current r*t*rd is just the man for you. Forgive me for caring about things like high food prices, high gas, and everything else costing an insane amount while raising two kids.
    Hopefully you raised your two kids better than your parents raised you, to know you shouldn't use offensively derogatory words so flippantly. Please could you edit out this word, it's vile and unnecessary.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 05-01-2022 at 11:45 AM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."