Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
For you perhaps...but I love her. I've always loved her so...I have oceans of sympathy and anger. no-LOL
I love her too. She's wildly entertaining.
I'm just saying -- in universe, there isn't much to sympathize with. She's hilarious but also entirely villainous. I enjoyed the theatricality of her entire narrative for this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
So is sinister and xavier knows what his chimeras lead to. He also killed his hellions, raided Tarn's stuff which nearly got Krakoa attacked and all of that was swept under the rug. But they hunt selene down, kill her conveniently, alter her very personality and then kill her again all just to show how far some members of the council will go, namely one willing to violate her own stance on being the head of resurrections for a plot that was created in the same book simply for this moment. Yeah... That's a plot device. Selene was just fine before this and was more of an asset to Krakoa then sinister this whole era even helping in X-corp. This was not a death that was earned but it is what it is i guess. I'm not going on her personality i'm going on the story and where we are and what has been happening in this very era. This is as convenient as say mutants being excess deviants that the Externals need to weed out.
I was speaking exclusively about Selene, not making comparisons, excuses or apologies for the other evil mutants.