Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Selene probably could ressurect them all in a year after all they did come back with souls

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Selene would want them souls for herself she ain't fooling anyone.

And she showed out today in Immortal!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Glorious showing throughout.

She had style, she was speaking the truth and she immediately made Sinister regret thinking that she has no power.

Could someone add some images from Immortal X-Men #1?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The Goddess Selene
    Selene IXM 01.jpg
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

She looked amazing and deserves a seat at the top table for just that.

Mighty Member

She should go after Mystique's seat. Feel like her time on the council isn't needed now that Destiny is back and Moira is "gone".

Plus Mystique would be so pissed at Selene. Drama right there.

give her ar seat with Douglas and Krakoa after all she supervises the amount of energy drained.

Also everything she said is right they need a apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    She should go after Mystique's seat. Feel like her time on the council isn't needed now that Destiny is back and Moira is "gone".

Plus Mystique would be so pissed at Selene. Drama right there.
    I figure the whole White Queen vs Black Queen thing would be enough drama.

Also... Magma... how many children does Selene have anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I agree, lol. Plus Selene did bring up some good points.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

The one thing I can say about Werneck's rendering of women ,is they all look distinctly different. Pepe Larraz on the other hand has every single woman look the same(save maybe Storm) ,the hairstyle and colour or wardrobe may help tell who is who ,but that's about it .While Werneck's faces look strikingly unique
    Last edited by Rev9; 04-01-2022 at 01:09 PM.

Astonishing Member

I really want to see juicy Selene stories dealing with the return of Arakko and however many Externals it has (both born before it went to Amenth and who went with it, and also there have to be some Externals born while Arakko was IN Amenth, just like Gideon, Absolom and others were born on Earth in the past four millennia). Like, there's so much potential for her to have history with Isca, the White Sword, and any others. Like I just imagine the White Sword (who remained in Amenth for now I believe) finally showing up on Arakko or Krakoa and running into Selene and he's just like, oh. Its you. Nobody's staked you yet? I thought that was what they did with vampires here nowadays.

And Selene's like lol oh so witty. You really should look up all the other phallic-looking instruments of death humanity's invented since you were last relevant on Earth. Maybe you can start calling yourself The White Rifle, it could be start the of a whole new era for you.

Or Selene just casually inserts into a conversation that she hasn't seen Isca since Genesis and Apocalypse's wedding day. People are like....you were there? And Selene's like, "Please, everyone who was anyone was there. We all had to see it to believe it. Genesis? With him? She could've done so much better. Anyway, Isca was in a mood the whole time, she was never En Sabah Nur's biggest fan and I believe she'd just come off a nasty break-up with Saul herself. They used to have this whole on-again off-again thing every thousand years or so. So safe to say, dear Isca was not exactly the life of the party that week. I tried to bet her that Apocalypse and her sister wouldn't even make it a whole century still happily married, but she didn't find my joke funny, I'm afraid. You know, its ironic. If she had taken the bet, her power might have ensured that all that nasty little business with Annihilation and Amenth never came to pass. Oh my, I do hope nobody else brings that up with her, I can't imagine her sense of humor's gotten any better over the past four millennia."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Sunspot really needs to stop by and toss Selene back into that pit of lava he tossed her into.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 04-03-2022 at 01:23 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I agree, lol. Plus Selene did bring up some good points.
    They are going to have to give her a seat or position of importance. She just showed them their magical vulnerability. The QC needs her as a member, and yes, she could help the 5.