Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Reminds me of the invisible Eternal who was standing in the background during a resurrection in the FCBD Judgement issue.
    He’s another possibility, and even more proof in why they need Selene.

BANNED

Either way the Queen will get her respect in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Looks like karma could come quick...

and vengeance might be swift.

Suppose ya could argue, tho...
    that it already has, and was.
    I hope Selene gives "birth" to this spirit assassin the way Melisandre gave birth to the shadow assassin that killed Renly Baratheon on GOT

Astonishing Member

She's been around since what, the Hyborian Age or so? And we've only been introduced to one descendant, Magma her granddaughter. She must have more children out there.

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Looks like karma could come quick...

and vengeance might be swift.

Suppose ya could argue, tho...
    that it already has, and was.
    Soo saad

ac759276b392f585f3edef645bc7b711.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    She's been around since what, the Hyborian Age or so? And we've only been introduced to one descendant, Magma her granddaughter. She must have more children out there.
    Yeah really. She once had her own kingdom as a god-queen too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I hope Selene gives "birth" to this spirit assassin the way Melisandre gave birth to the shadow assassin that killed Renly Baratheon on GOT
    Lol this assassin is apparently an eternal(Jack of Knives). Though I do think Selene will try to get even when she's eventually free.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    What is that from?
    Future issue or past issue I wasn't aware of?
    Bleeding Cool's A First Look At Pages From Marvel's A.X.E. Judgment Day #1.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Lol this assassin is apparently an eternal(Jack of Knives). Though I do think Selene will try to get even when she's eventually free.
    And this proves her point. They need other means of resurrection. I don’t think it will take long for Selene to get even though.

Coven Akhaba will bring her back.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    And this proves her point. They need other means of resurrection. I don’t think it will take long for Selene to get even though.

I still say a circuit of just Threnody, Wicked and Elixir is all they need for resurrection, and both Threnody and Elixir are capable of resurrecting themselves in case of assassination attempts (that both have survived via their own powers kicking in instinctively). But that's neither here nor there.

Why everybody keep forgetting about my boy triage and his life force manipulation powers.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Why everybody keep forgetting about my boy triage and his life force manipulation powers.
    He could definitely be effective in a resurrection circuit as well. I left him out because Threnody and Wicked's powers are resurrection and spirit oriented in specific, as opposed to general healing. While Triage could fill in on resurrection work in a pinch, as long as you're already using Elixir for that, Christopher's easily the best all-around healer, and dear god I need SOMEONE in those massive Healing Garden scenes besides just Healer and CeCe. Its so weird to constantly just see two and ONLY two people supposedly providing medical services to an island of several hundred thousand mutants, lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I still say a circuit of just Threnody, Wicked and Elixir is all they need for resurrection, and both Threnody and Elixir are capable of resurrecting themselves in case of assassination attempts (that both have survived via their own powers kicking in instinctively). But that's neither here nor there.
    Snd they definitely need to show them on the scene. Obviously, there have ti
    Be backups.

But those three couldn’t create a new clone body. They could resurrect a dead body.

When a body is destroyed, they would need someone to fill in for Egg to help make a new clone body.
    Last edited by WallStreeter; 05-29-2022 at 07:49 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Similarly, Synch could fill in for Hope. I dudar forget Triage at all. Tempo could fill in for Eva Bell. So could Magik. Jamie Braddock or any other reality warped like Legion could fell in for Proteus. Powerful magicians can alter reality so Magik, Selene, or Madelyne Pryor can fill in for Proteus.

And any major telepath can use the Cerebro helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post

The Council got played by Sinister, as simple as that. Electing Selene would have given them magical barriers against the Eternals and saving The Five would have even alleviated the situation between the QC and the Five despite not voting in Hope.

Now the Krakoans don't have their oldest mutant and strongest magic wielder, stand the risk of having a powerful enemy in her if she is resurrected, no resurrection unit, and are another Quiet Council member short as the Eternals descend on them. Just lovely.