Astonishing Member

Default Niki Sanders and Mohinder Suresh vs MCU Supersoldiers(read OP)

The fights is h2h only and no Bruce Banner aka Hulk as well Abomination is allowed here in the fight between Niki Sanders and Mohinder Suresh duo against MCU supersoldiers, not to mention we can only use Mohinder when he has Powers
    Last edited by Masonicon; 02-28-2022 at 07:24 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

BANNED

Wow talk about pulling threads out of your ass. I had forgotten the Heroes series existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    Wow talk about pulling threads out of your ass. I had forgotten the Heroes series existed.
    It even got a sequel miniseries in Heroes Reborn. Also comic tie ins which had some neat stuff.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Anyway, how's this fight going?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Astonishing Member

here's the outcome of this fight: both Niki Sanders and Mohinder Suresh are about just as powerful as Comic Book Peak Human white-belts, while MCU Super Soldiers(outside Hulk and Abomination, cuz both are simply too powerful to be used there) are about comparable(if not equal) physically, but with more combat training

if the fights aren't One-on-One, Niki and Mohinder got stomped by even numbers

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yeah, I wouldn't put Nikki or Mohinder over even one MCU Super Soldier each. All of the Super Soldiers - literally 100% - are well beyond either in skill, and are at least comparable in stats.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't put Nikki or Mohinder over even one MCU Super Soldier each. All of the Super Soldiers - literally 100% - are well beyond either in skill, and are at least comparable in stats.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.