Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    And what about Bruce, anyway? Just sayin'.

I always hate that interpretation of that panel. because reading it that way implies that Bruce is a pedo.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its not a big deal , she has had some relationships with women. But as we have seen the past decade and in the latest film trailers...there is one she loves. Its the Batman.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    I always hate that interpretation of that panel. because reading it that way implies that Bruce is a pedo.
    I don't think anyone uses it seriously, I only ever see it used to trigger homophobes complaining about the "gay agenda" being forced upon them.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    And you can find a lot of scenes in old movies of that era where 2 males are bunking together. Laurel and Hardy did it a lot.
    And Stooges! They even spooned.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    https://comicbook.com/movies/news/th...isexual-anika/

This is ridiculous. For 80+ years both in comics and movies Selina/Bruce has been shipped heavily just like Clark/Lois. Now Zoe Kravitz plays her and all of a sudden she's bisexual. I'm tired of this strong push from movies/shows to twist fan favorite characters to fit their agenda. Stick to established canon.
    How is that different from actual life? You can encounter people at one stage of their life and see them as one thing only to encounter them years later and they are completely different.

This is especially true LGBTQI+ where there are onvious external pressures from birth confusing you or making you hate yourself and hide.

Let's also not forget that the do-called established canon itself is affected by those very pressures and fears via influence of SEDUCTION OF THE INNOCENT and THE COMICS CODE all of which had a disastrous effect on many properties.