BANNED

Default The Spectacular Spider-Man Continuation (Fan Made) Discussion Thread

Well, I recently went down a twitter rabbit hole and found a great deal of fan projects attempting to revive dormant animated Spider-Man projects are in development. This one excited me the most so I thought I'd share it. Their goal is to follow the series as closely as possible to Greg Wiesman's notes and a lot of what we've gathered from his answers to fan questions over the years. It'll kick off with an animated movie called Geography 101 and then be followed by a full thirteen episode season.

Official Poster

Official Announcement Teaser

Description of Project

Oh, that's right, I think we should probably introduce ourselves. Hi, we're Spectacle Stars, and we're just some diehard Spidey fans just like you guys. What you just watched was our first Teaser Trailer for our upcoming Spectacular Spider-Man Animatic Fan Film, "Geography 101". We hope you guys enjoyed watching. We'll see you soon!

Synopsis:

The life of our favorite webslinger is at a turning point, following the death of Norman Osborn, The Green Goblin. Spider-Man’s relationship with the police has deteriorated as he is implicated in killing The Goblin, who has been publicly exposed to be Norman. Peter has to deal with Harry and Gwen together as a couple while he is completely alone. When Harry invites him and most of the students at Midtown High to a spring break trip to Miami, it seems as if he’ll be able to take his mind off the situation he’s in. However... trouble always has a way of finding Spidey, especially while there is a frustrated Kraven there hunting The Lizard! But is there anything more to this?

We're currently in the middle of producing the Movie, but for any updates, questions, and more, you can contact us on our Instragram, Twitter and Discord, which you can find down below.
    Official Twitter

https://twitter.com/tssm_continued

BANNED

This was shared on their discord this week

Astonishing Member

Cool idea! Looking forward to it.

What other "courses" do you have in mind?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Cool idea! Looking forward to it.

What other "courses" do you have in mind?
    That's up to those developing this show. I have no involvement in this other than promoting it.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I am intrigued.
    Man-Wolf, Hydro-Man and Jack O'Lantern are some fun choices.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime