Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    Honestly, I thought we were past shrinkwrapped boobs:
    Skintight sorcerer garb...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Did her MoM mid-credits appearance give you the impression she had really pale skin, like Tilda Swinton in Narnia or paler?
    Don't have a reference in mind but to me she had normal human skin tone. I might watch it again tomorrow though and if so I will keep my eye out for it.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Really enjoying this run. Wednesday’s issue looks super good.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I don't care for the cape, but otherwise, that's a pretty cool costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Did her MoM mid-credits appearance give you the impression she had really pale skin, like Tilda Swinton in Narnia or paler?
    Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Don't have a reference in mind but to me she had normal human skin tone. I might watch it again tomorrow though and if so I will keep my eye out for it.
    Well, both of those women have really pale skin.

IIRC, it wasn't as ice white as Tilda Swinton in Narnia.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Apparently, Clea will show up at the X-Men Hellfire Gala.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=167558362
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    Honestly, I thought we were past shrinkwrapped boobs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post

I have no idea what's going on here because I don't read the X-books, but the art certainly is lovely.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by Clea View Post
    I have no idea what's going on here because I don't read the X-books, but the art certainly is lovely.
    The Hellfire Gala is like the Met Gala, a big fashion party on Krakoa. Last year there was a big announcement (the colony on Mars) amongst other things. I'm not sure why Clea is there. They do invite non-mutant characters and rulers, but I'm trying to think what mutants Clea knows, other than Namor, of course.

Never been a huge Dr. Strange fan but I checked out the Clea book on a whim and I’m shocked at how much I’m enjoying the book.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Strange #3:

Clea vs gangsters! Even Earth magic infused bullets are no match for a Faltine, especially a pissed off Faltine who is on a mission. Clea turns one set of criminals into snakes as a show of power to coerce information about the location of the Blasphemy Cartel. Next thing you know, the story takes off into a cool gangster car chase movie. Bullets are flying everywhere, cars go SKREEE as they race through the streets, and VRMMMM as they transport their way through ley line worm holes. Bunches of big guns are aimed and go BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA - in fact there are an impressive number of BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKAs in this issue - but it is all to no avail as the gangsters learn to their sorrow, because Clea is just not in the mood for this BS and she let's them know it.

Alas, after all that ruckus, all Clea finds is a room filled with computers. She dispatches those to Stephens Sanctum Machina and goes home to make dinner with Wong. We get a bit of foreshadowing to an upcoming storyline about Wong's missing memories before they are rudely interrupted by an announcement of an even greater threat than any they've faced so far.

Mom's coming to dinner. AHAHAHAHA!

This issue is gold. Pure gold.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Jed Mackay is doing an amazing job with this and Moon Knight. I can't believe how good they both are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Jed Mackay is doing an amazing job with this and Moon Knight. I can't believe how good they both are.
    Did you read his Taskmaster series? I have zero interest in that character, and had to read it for a project, but it was great! Don't know if it was true to the character, but it was very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Clea View Post
    Strange #3:

Mom's coming to dinner. AHAHAHAHA!

This issue is gold. Pure gold.
    Oh dear!

Did you read his Taskmaster series? I have zero interest in that character, and had to read it for a project, but it was great! Don't know if it was true to the character, but it was very entertaining.
    Nope! My comics access is dreadfully limited.

Oh dear!

I know, right? "Refreshments WILL be served! A list of dietary requirements WILL follow!" Ahahahahahaha! Plus the way Clea's word balloon is dripping with icicles is so hilarious. LOLOLOL! Comedy gold. I want to invent a brand new comics writing award and give it to Jed MacKay just for this bit alone.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Clea vs Emma! I'm here for it!