Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Two nice reviews of Strange #3:

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/06/01/strange-3-review/

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/reviews/strange-3/

Clea looks like she works out pretty regularly. Do they have Peloton in the Dark Dimension? All kidding aside, I think it's pretty cool that she's doing "street-level magic". The whole series looks "noirish". And she's sort of acting like a female magical version of Paul Kersey to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    The Hellfire Gala is like the Met Gala, a big fashion party on Krakoa. Last year there was a big announcement (the colony on Mars) amongst other things. I'm not sure why Clea is there. They do invite non-mutant characters and rulers, but I'm trying to think what mutants Clea knows, other than Namor, of course.
    There was that one time that Illyana Rasputin walked right in on Clea and Stephen in bed together. Does that count as knowing another mutant??? LOLOLOLOL

Live Faust, Die Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by Clea View Post
    There was that one time that Illyana Rasputin walked right in on Clea and Stephen in bed together. Does that count as knowing another mutant??? LOLOLOLOL

At least he was writing them together and not Stephen cheating on her with some random woman...

Clea's reaction when her mom forced her to dinner was hilarious.

Lee Garbett is posting some lovely art from the upcoming Strange #6 over in his Instagram acct in case anyone is interested in taking a peek. Includes a character that I was not expecting to show up in this series at all, so naturally I am massively intrigued about what's in store in this issue. https://www.instagram.com/leegarbett/
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

I'm happy Clea is in the MCU now, but is anybody here kinda sad that Rachel McAdams will probably not be included in future films? I like her acting a lot, and even though Strange and Palmer didn't have much chemistry, I feel McAdams was sorta wasted. I'm sure Charlize will do a great job though.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Lee Garbett is posting some lovely art from the upcoming Strange #6 over in his Instagram acct in case anyone is interested in taking a peek. Includes a character that I was not expecting to show up in this series at all, so naturally I am massively intrigued about what's in store in this issue. https://www.instagram.com/leegarbett/
    Wow. Definitely unexpected.

But I do like his Strange and Clea. Plus a Wong centric issue? Can't wait to read it.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I'm happy Clea is in the MCU now, but is anybody here kinda sad that Rachel McAdams will probably not be included in future films? I like her acting a lot, and even though Strange and Palmer didn't have much chemistry, I feel McAdams was sorta wasted. I'm sure Charlize will do a great job though.
    Her character was never going to be important -- much like the girlfriend of Bruce Wayne in the Dark Knight series. I'm sure Rachel will be fine.

Dang, that Black Widow .

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Her character was never going to be important -- much like the girlfriend of Bruce Wayne in the Dark Knight series. I'm sure Rachel will be fine.
    I suppose you're right. I'm happy Palmer got a happy ending and I also think McAdams will continue to have a successful career.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dang, that Black Widow .
    Right?!? His rendering of her is so beautiful. And now he's added Jean Grey! Plus a preview of some tentacle action happening on the cover to #7. Amazing.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Can't wait! Looks like it is going to be fun. And by fun I mean excruciating for Clea. LOL!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Talk about a bad timing.
    I almost feel sorry for those goons.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

I'm amused by the fact that Clea actually created a haunted suit of armor to answer the door (as threatened in issue #1).