Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Here's a terrific drawing of Clea and Stephen Strange by Marc Laming. This is a link to his Instagram acct: https://www.instagram.com/monkeymarc/

Live Faust, Die Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by Clea View Post
    Here's a terrific drawing of Clea and Stephen Strange by Marc Laming. This is a link to his Instagram acct: https://www.instagram.com/monkeymarc/

Classic .

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clea View Post

I like this, pretty good

I'm hoping she teams up with Doyle from Strange Academy. She could be his cool aunt.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm hoping she teams up with Doyle from Strange Academy. She could be his cool aunt.
    Cousin, technically.

Amazing Member

Clea could be a teacher at the strange academy if they keep the series going

I'd like somebody to explain where Doyle Dormammu came from before making any assumptions about Clea showing up in Strange Academy to pal around with him or be a teacher there.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

I love the way contemporary artists draw Clea, but sometimes I still miss her wild Ditko hairdo.

Good question!

Live Faust, Die Jung.

People who were surprised that Clea killed those Blasphemy Cartel gang members might not realize that we've seen Clea kill before. In Midnight Sons #6, she doesn't hesitate to kill the vampire Verdelet (one of the earliest vampires on Earth, dating back to pre-cataclysmic Atlantis).

Live Faust, Die Jung.

Astonishing Member

Dr. Strange without Clea is like an ice cream sundae without any toppings!

what are the unique magic spells that her Faltine background allows Clea to use? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Dr. Strange without Clea is like an ice cream sundae without any toppings!
    They are pretty sweet together!
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Astonishing Member

I recalled Clea appearing twice in Marvel Swimsuit in the early 90s. 1 pinup with Wanda and the last Swimsuit issue with Clea levitating. perhaps someone should post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I recalled Clea appearing twice in Marvel Swimsuit in the early 90s. 1 pinup with Wanda and the last Swimsuit issue with Clea levitating. perhaps someone should post it here?
    Ask, and the Vishanti will provide:

Last edited by DigiCom; 03-14-2022 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what are the unique magic spells that her Faltine background allows Clea to use? Just wondering.
    That's an interesting question! I think with the Faltine, the question isn't so much about spells as it is a matter of simply being born with raw power that isn't dependent on spells, though a Faltine could certainly use spells. The Faltine are beings composed of pure mystical energy. They can absorb mystical energy (as well as other energy beings). Dormammu indicated that there is an ancient connection between the Faltine Universe and the Dark Dimension, and we've seen him literally absorb the dimensional energy there to fuel his own powers. We haven't seen Clea do this, but her magic is naturally stronger in the Dark Dimension so it's likely that she is absorbing the magical energy there to some extent, like her pure Faltine relatives do. Faltine are adept at inter-dimensional travel and astral projection, both of which Clea is good at. She has very strong, innate telepathy abilities. I don't think there are any particular spoken spells that her Faltine heritage grants her. She learned most of her spellwork from from Stephen Strange. Before that, she had inborn magical/sorcerous abilities simply by nature of her birth. She can transform her own appearance and manifest her Faltine essence (usually when she is extremely angry or provoked). We have seen her bring a departed soul back from the afterlife and restore that person to life on Earth (Fearless Defenders #7). We've also seen her quite literally create an entirely new person by magically stealing some of 'the power cosmic' from Silver Surfer and transforming it into a new being known as Ardina (The Order #4), who is the female equivalent of the Surfer. This skill may be tied her to Faltine nature. She said she could do it, in part, because she was 'born to sorcery.'
    Last edited by Clea; 03-15-2022 at 04:10 AM.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.