Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    I've always liked Clea, but man, she has always had the worst costume design(s) always looking like a cross between an aerobics instructor and a circus performer. The only time I've ever really liked the way she looked was the new cloaked look introduced in The Death of Doctor Strange, complete with the strange shoulder "antlers" that I'm sure are meant to mimic Dormammu.
    Do you like her current Alex-Ross inspired costume design in Strange?

This is the cover to #4, by Lee Garbett who also designed the wonderful costume in The Death of Doctor Strange.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by Clea View Post

This is the cover to #4, by Lee Garbett who also designed the wonderful costume in The Death of Doctor Strange.
    Honestly, I find it a little bland & derivative. It's basically a black bodysuit and his two most well-known relics. I do like the take on his "orange gloves" though.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Honestly, I find it a little bland & derivative. It's basically a black bodysuit and his two most well-known relics. I do like the take on his "orange gloves" though.
    I like the gloves on this current costume, too. I always like to see the artists use those Ditko dots.

For the most part, I've always liked all of Clea's costumes. I particularly liked the look that Stephanie Hans designed for Fearless Defenders.

Currently, Lee Garbett's costume design for The Death of Doctor Strange is my favorite of all of them so far. Her cloak looked like raggedy shadows and tendrils of smoke. Very cool and just the opposite of a sweet, ingenue 'aerobics instructor.'
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

I like the gloves on this current costume, too. I always like to see the artists use those Ditko dots.

For the most part, I've always liked all of Clea's costumes. I particularly liked the look that Stephanie Hans designed for Fearless Defenders.

Currently, Lee Garbett's costume design for The Death of Doctor Strange is my favorite of all of them so far. Her cloak looked like raggedy shadows and tendrils of smoke. Very cool and just the opposite of a sweet, ingenue 'aerobics instructor.'
    That's pretty reminiscent of her late 80s look. I'm just happy she lost the shoulder pads with their own zip code.

And yes, her Death of Doctor Strange look was choice.

I secretly hoping for a Clea Disney+ series with a song by Forence + the Machine.
    (One can dream.)
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I secretly hoping for a Clea Disney+ series with a song by Forence + the Machine.
    (One can dream.)
    That would be amazing. I'm a big fan of Florence and the Machine. Be fun if someone made a fantasy playlist for Clea. All the songs would have to feature female leads, of course. Gotta be at least one Cocteau Twins song in there. Maybe Agnes Obel, and Of Monsters and Men. There are so many interesting music choices to pick from.
    Last edited by Clea; 03-21-2022 at 06:11 AM.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Astonishing Member

I am not crazy about it. I didn't mind Clea's previous costumes -- the Ditko aesthetic seemed appropriate for a magical alien princess. I would like to see more elements of it in the new costume.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I am not crazy about it. I didn't mind Clea's previous costumes -- the Ditko aesthetic seemed appropriate for a magical alien princess. I would like to see more elements of it in the new costume.
    Maybe add back some of the symbols on her pants...and a bit more purple.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Ask, and the Vishanti will provide:

Hey, Thanks alot, Appreciate it. man I wish Marvel bring back the Swimsuit issues. Krakoa host a Beach party or something similar to Hellfire Gala where the rest of the Marvel Universe are welcome to come, it writes itself.

Astonishing Member

https://comic-watch.com/news/exclusi...mics-strange-2

Looks good, any chance this will restore Thunderstrike in the land of the living. I kinda like Eric back in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://comic-watch.com/news/exclusi...mics-strange-2

Looks good, any chance this will restore Thunderstrike in the land of the living. I kinda like Eric back in the 90s.
    Poor Kevin...

Amazing Member

I'm probably in the minority but I really like Clea's new outfit as Sorcerer Supreme. It looks really good imo and hope she keeps it for a long time

I don't think you're in the minority. The Alex Ross Earth X look is a great one.

Ultimate Member

Just wondering, did Clea ever meet Eric, or is it something that happened off panel?

All the same, kudos on not pointlessly dunking on a third stringer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Just wondering, did Clea ever meet Eric, or is it something that happened off panel?

All the same, kudos on not pointlessly dunking on a third stringer.
    Yes, during the "Infinity Gauntlet" crossover. Specifically, in Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #35.