Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I recently did a YouTube vid on a series that the Secret Agent X-7 strip ran back in 1950
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE54glAbQoo
    and I was wondering if anyone knows if they ever published a collected edition of this particular story

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I picked up the recently published LOAC collection of the first year of Charlie Chan strips. And I've been working my way through the first three volumes of the Complete Library collections for For Better Or For Worse.
    What's your opinion on the Charlie Chan? I have a large backlog of reading, including decades worth of LOAC collections, but that one peaked my interest. Does it hold up? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    What's your opinion on the Charlie Chan? I have a large backlog of reading, including decades worth of LOAC collections, but that one peaked my interest. Does it hold up? Thanks.
    I'm sure that there is going to be the inevitable backlash related to the stereotypes that are evident in the writing, but so far I'm enjoying the stories for what they are.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.