Default Characters in fiction who would be successful hosting a mukbang

For those of you who don't know, a mukbang is basically a video of a person sitting in front of a camera, eating and eating and eating some more, chomping loudly as possible and sometimes throwing in some commentary along the lines.

The criteria is : Amount of food consumed, how spicy a food is, and being able to have a conversation of sorts while eating.

The hypothetical video has infinite food, 50 percent of which is made entirely of Carolina Reapers, the current hottest pepper in the world.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Of course 2 people come to mind is Toriko (man the diverse dishes and flavors that would ensue!) and Luffy (although his would just be scarfing down the food).
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Goku is good at eating and talking too.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Well, Matter Eater Lad and Galactus spring to mind.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Ranma is another good character for this.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

For some reason I’m thinking Deadpool
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Man, Tenzil Kem was built for this career! :V

I haven't come across mukbang often - outside of a scientific curiosity and occasional gossip about that Nikado Avocado guy who appears to be slowly killing himself - but I'd suppose the volume consumed would only be part of it.

Presuming commentary on the food itself or making it somewhat unique or interesting in some way outside of scarfing it down in of itself would be how one qualifies a good mukbang, I nominate Nijimura Okuyasu.

He'd be great at riffing on the meal, and the reaper peppers specified by OP are sure to prompt a reaction, but suppose he might need someone to bounce off of for commentary, I dunno.

Oh yeah, Okuyasu eating episode was pure money. Diamond was SUCH a great arc. Might just rewatch it now even though I haven't even started the next arc yet.

Anyways, I'm not really not into the Mukbang thing either, but it is an interesting phenomenon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iShd...%98%81Ssoyoung

Ssoyoung is definitely a good mukbanger

How this girl manages to stay skinny despite eating a week's worth of food in one sitting is a wonder of the human body.

The Nikokado guy is basically one of the biggest criticisms of the genre. Truly a travesty and what's sad is he doesn't seem to give a **** that people are offering him constructive criticism on overcome this.

Duckatles reboot Lunchpad
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.