Astonishing Member

Default Punisher 1 Preview by Aaron.

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/03/03/ex...ew-punisher-1/

The art looks great, I haven't read Punisher since Remender run in 09 to 11. Athough I heard great things about Rucka run.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post

The art looks great, I haven't read Punisher since Remender run in 09 to 11. Athough I heard great things about Rucka run.
    Thanks for sharing. I was really on the fence about getting this, but I think I’ll be picking it up for sure now.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

The dawn of Samurai Punisher.

Astonishing Member

Anyone here read this, I did, and it was alright, the art was Great however there was a element to the end that should be a big major turning point for Frank, but it was kinda done in Rick Remender run back in 2009 to 2010. Frank reaction is much different from back then, well you will see, I'm curious what people thought of this.

Mighty Member

Anyone here read this, I did, and it was alright, the art was Great however there was a element to the end that should be a big major turning point for Frank, but it was kinda done in Rick Remender run back in 2009 to 2010. Frank reaction is much different from back then, well you will see, I'm curious what people thought of this.
    yes, it's totally illogical when you compare with what he did the last time someone tried to use this technique to control him.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Rucka’s run was excellent.

so this is a 12 issue maxi series? With the inevitable production delays, that's what, up to 18 months before this comes to a conclusion? Long time. Well, we'll see how this evolves.

spoilers:
    I'm wondering if they're edging towards eventually killing Frank (again, and if so, the third time canonically?) and having Maria Castle become the new Punisher. Of course, there's been a short lived female Punisher before.

end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

I love Marvel sometimes, in the 'They're special kind of idiots' kind of way.

"Should we address the issues that Punisher's archtype engenders? We can do so without having him kill an innocent person."

Marvel: "Lol, no. Lets just change his chest symbol to something we can copyright and all it a day."

Astonishing Member

https://www.cbr.com/punisher-jason-a...ampaign=CBR-TW

Interview with Jason Aaron about the series and the first issue, beware of spoilers.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I flipped through it on the shelf.

That ending is intriguing but I'll have to trade wait this and other things.

It is basically buy a comic or get a gallon of gas right now.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I flipped through it on the shelf.

That ending is intriguing but I'll have to trade wait this and other things.

It is basically buy a comic or get a gallon of gas right now.
    Ugh. I hear that.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    yes, it's totally illogical when you compare with what he did the last time someone tried to use this technique to control him.
    yes, this alone makes the issue (and series?) a 1 out of 10. lol at editorial. how do you eff this up so badly?