View Poll Results: Which boomerang is the best?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wonder Woman's magic tiara

10 62.50%
  • Sailor Moon's magic tiara

3 18.75%
  • Xena's chakram

5 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Battle of the Boomerangs!

Wonder Woman's magic tiara vs. Sailor Moon's magic tiara vs. Xena's chakram. Which is the best boomerang of the 3?

Also if these 3 superheroines only used just their boomerangs in a fight against the other 2 which boomerang would win the fight?
    Last edited by 7-Love; 03-03-2022 at 02:00 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Love all three, but I had to go with Xena's chakram as my favorite.

But I think Usagi's tiara would win in a match between all three.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

The Chakram is iconic. Nuff said.

As far as a fight? WWs Tiara definitely loses first and its a battle between the Chakram and the magic tiara....Xenas 2.0 Chakram may win with a 2 for one slice and dice. Depends on Serenas mindset of the battle.

Not even going to consider Xenas chakram since its the least impressive of the lot in terms of actual ability.

Wonder Womans tiara is established to be just as indestructible as the bracelets and sharp enough to cut steel chain. Plus like everyone elses it can of course bounce off stuff and practically responds to its wielders will.

First place though I have to give to Sailor Moons magic tiara. It basically turns into an energy weapon and if it touches ANY PART OF THE TARGET the target is instantly vaporized. That sort of thing is hard to top.

Wonder Woman's on the basis I've only seen about three minutes of combined footage from Sailor Moon and Xena.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Wonder Woman's on the basis I've only seen about three minutes of combined footage from Sailor Moon and Xena.
    Rectify this IMMEDIATELY

Mighty Member

Xena's Chakram is the coolest boomerang weapon, but by far the weakest of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    As far as a fight? WWs Tiara definitely loses first and its a battle between the Chakram and the magic tiara....Xenas 2.0 Chakram may win with a 2 for one slice and dice. Depends on Serenas mindset of the battle.
    Are you joking, Wonder Woman's tiara definitively slices clean through Xena's Chakram except the story is written by Christopher Priest or someone like that, and Sailor Moon's tiara is the most impressive of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Xena's Chakram is the coolest boomerang weapon, but by far the weakest of the three.

Are you joking, Wonder Woman's tiara definitively slices clean through Xena's Chakram except the story is written by Christopher Priest or someone like that, and Sailor Moon's tiara is the most impressive of the three.
    Are you joking?

It's a WW sub forum. Who do you think is going to get the most votes?

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

I have no idea who Sailor Moon is, but my question would be: Which one of these boomerangs is strong enough to cut the Man of Steels neck?

Winner, Wonder Woman!!

Retired

I'm that guy who questions how any of these devices qualify as returning boomerangs. And I include the Batarang in that. Boomerangs are a specific kind of thing that need to be constructed in such a way for the physics to work. How these other devices work like returning boomerangs is never explained in-story. Sometimes the Batarang looks enough like a returning boomerang that it might work that way (and people have made functional bat-shaped boomerangs in real life), but usually it's a hunk of metal that couldn't possibly do that given the laws of physics.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Are you joking?
    Most definitively not, that is why i have mentioned that Xena and her weapon are not even remotely in the battle competition, even though i even voted for the Chakram because i think it is the coolest weapon of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I'm that guy who questions how any of these devices qualify as returning boomerangs. And I include the Batarang in that. Boomerangs are a specific kind of thing that need to be constructed in such a way for the physics to work. How these other devices work like returning boomerangs is never explained in-story. Sometimes the Batarang looks enough like a returning boomerang that it might work that way (and people have made functional bat-shaped boomerangs in real life), but usually it's a hunk of metal that couldn't possibly do that given the laws of physics.
    This is a boomerang, and the answer is magic:

But you are right that Xena's and Sailor Moon's weapons are more like frisbees, Sailor Venus is the one who was truly known for a boomerang attack:

But they have renamed Sailor Moon's attack to boomerang too:

https://sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Moon_Tiara_Boomerang
    Last edited by Rightoya; 03-04-2022 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    I have no idea who Sailor Moon is, but my question would be: Which one of these boomerangs is strong enough to cut the Man of Steels neck?

Winner, Wonder Woman!!
    They're all magic so.... they all strong enough lol.

A power levels debate about the tiara.

Sure, why not.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    You are thinking too hard