View Poll Results: Which boomerang is the best?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wonder Woman's magic tiara

10 62.50%
  • Sailor Moon's magic tiara

3 18.75%
  • Xena's chakram

5 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    Because Superman and the monsters have the same fortitude as wooden spears, rocks, and humans....

Diana's tiara has done more than that, but I digress.
    Her Chakram isnt just some random regular man made weapon. It can kill a god, it can kill a monster.

Yeah her tiara has beheaded a monster before. Universal busting gods...never seen it.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Her Chakram isnt just some random regular man made weapon. It can kill a god, it can kill a monster.

Yeah her tiara has beheaded a monster before. Universal busting gods...never seen it.
    Actually, the tiara beheaded Deimos who is a God early on in Perez's run. Sounds pretty good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Actually, the tiara beheaded Deimos who is a God early on in Perez's run. Sounds pretty good to me!
    So then the Tiara and Chakram are equal. Love it.

So then the Tiara and Chakram are equal. Love it.
    Never said that, but go ahead with the sarcasm!

Oh my god, you actually think that the Gods in Xena are just the same Gods in Wonder Woman. I just, smh.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Do y'all remember when Xena threw the chakram and then ten minutes later (real-time) it comes back to slit the Furies' throats? Just sayin'.
    Yeah i remember such scenes, but the problem is that i also remember that Wonder Woman recently pulled the sun in Black and Gold because she happens to be 1 of the most powerful superheroes of DC, and sometimes, not often, but sometimes DC even remembers that, while Xena even with her strongest super-magic in her strongest form would at best make a 3th class Wonder Woman villain who is never any true threat to Wonder Woman herself and gets probably off-screened by Circe.

Seems pretty equal.
    The fact that the only Wonder Woman besides the DCEU iteration you could find was the Lynda Carter iteration, just highlights how little Xena truly stacks up to Wonder Woman, and even these Wonder Women are typically faster than Xena in a direct comparison. Now i am truly curious for your next move to justify your crazy claims, is it to show the live action iteration of Sailor Moon throwing her tiara and saying it seems pretty equal?

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    Oh my god, you actually think that the Gods in Xena are just the same Gods in Wonder Woman. I just, smh.
    You still have not shown anything about WWs tiara doing anything with Universal busting gods or how her versionofGreek Gods are somehow better. And WW has had many interpretations of her Gods, lets not act like they've been consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Yeah i remember such scenes, but the problem is that i also remember that Wonder Woman recently pulled the sun in Black and Gold because she happens to be 1 of the most powerful superheroes of DC, and sometimes, not often, but sometimes DC even remembers that, while Xena even with her strongest super-magic in her strongest form would at best make a 3th class Wonder Woman villain who is never any true threat to Wonder Woman herself and gets probably off-screened by Circe.

The fact that the only Wonder Woman besides the DCEU iteration you could find was the Lynda Carter iteration, just highlights how little Xena truly stacks up to Wonder Woman, and even these Wonder Women are typically faster than Xena in a direct comparison. Now i am truly curious for your next move to justify your crazy claims, is it to show the live action iteration of Sailor Moon throwing her tiara and saying it seems pretty equal?
    Her chakram has nothing to do with WW pulling a son. This is a battle of the boomerangs.

I dont need to find every single interpretation. Its a gif set lol. This isn't as big of a deal as some are making it. We could also throw out countless versions of WW being punched by various Amazons, Poison Ivy, Jade, it goes on. Enjoy my move.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Her chakram has nothing to do with WW pulling a son. This is a battle of the boomerangs.

I dont need to find every single interpretation. Its a gif set lol. This isn't as big of a deal as some are making it. We could also throw out countless versions of WW being punched by various Amazons, Poison Ivy, Jade, it goes on. Enjoy my move.
    Which proves how inconsistent comics are thanks to lazy writing. Sailor Moon doesn't have that problem at least. Still Xena is nowhere near a properly writen WW. And WW's Tiara in 80 years of feats does have better performances than Xena's chakram.

You still have not shown anything about WWs tiara doing anything with Universal busting gods or how her versionofGreek Gods are somehow better. And WW has had many interpretations of her Gods, lets not act like they've been consistent.
    And I'm not going to because you're never going to actually believe it. You'll call it a "different interpretation" and keep on thinking that Xena Gods could even breathe the same air as DC Gods, let alone are the same. I can show you Ares killing an undead medusa with a word, survive inside a universal level explosion, kill High Father (aka Darkseid's equal), rip the souls of his very powerful children and send them to Hades, and toss around Diana (a person powerful enough to move moons, planets, and suns) but none of it would matter "different interpretation" and "inconsistent". Xena could definitely beat them the way she does in the tv show.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Incredible Member

Seems pretty equal.
    You do know that the comic version of WW is very different in terms of power than the live-action versions don't you?

Incredible Member

Some DC Ares feats:-

Ares scream causes the Netherworld to convulse so violently that Wonder Woman is nearly killed. This wasn't even a direct attack.

https://i.imgur.com/zH7Rsvv.jpg

Takes out Herakles with one blow.

https://imgur.com/a/p3dNM

A vision of a possible timeline where Ares beat everyone in DC

https://i.imgur.com/TD99bmf.jpg

Grows to the same size as a Promethean Giant. For reference a Promethean Giant's hand spans an entire solar system.

https://i.imgur.com/D51iXMb.jpg

Let's see the Xena-verse Ares equal any of this.

I understand we all like to root for our favourites but come on.
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 03-08-2022 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    You do know that the comic version of WW is very different in terms of power than the live-action versions don't you?
    And golden age WW is different from e2 WW who is different from post COIE WW who is different from New52 WW who is different from Rebirth WW whose different from DKoS WW yet now we want to put down Lynda/Gal WWs?

And golden age WW is different from e2 WW who is different from post COIE WW who is different from New52 WW who is different from Rebirth WW whose different from DKoS WW yet now we want to put down Lynda/Gal WWs?
    Well, to be honest, Gal's Wonder Woman doesn't stack up well to Superman. More like a Tier 1 player in Supes versus a mid tier in Gals Wonder Woman.

Wow, this discussions still going huh

I confess at this point im not quite sure where the debate is even going. Is it over who would win second place? its still about the moon tiara, the magic tiara, and the chakram right?