A lot of the Vader comics have often dealt with his past-the original had him discover the truth about his son, in part using Aphra to figure out stuff that didn't add up about Padme's funeral (Such as her still appearing pregnant). The second volume, set between ROTS and ANH (and tying in somewhat with Rebels and Fallen Order) explained that part of the reason he built a fortress on Mustafar was to ressurect Padme somehow (It also heavily implied Palpatine had a role in his creation).

More recently, Vader encountered Padme's handmaidens and some other Naboo characters such as Ric Olie who blamed him for Padme's death, Sabe (The one who was the Queen's look-alike decoy and played by Keira Knightley) in particular. Sabe recently re-entered the story (Vader himself is taking on Crimson Dawn and it's co-conspirators in the Empire).

However the article on the front page: https://www.cbr.com/star-wars-attack...eleted-scenes/ made me wonder, if the current Disney canon might bring in Padme's family at some point? Or have Luke, Leia, maybe even Ben meet their surviving relatives on their mother's side? Although I'm not sure if Leia finds out, I remember something about it in the Bloodlines novel, although she did visit Naboo in some earlier Marvel comics and sensed a connection to the place.