Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    If she could change her DNA, she would be able to change her powers. Which she cannot do. I mean, I'm sure she has the male body parts when she turns into a dude, but but her DNA does not change when she changes shape.
    Exactly, her powers are superficial and exterior transformation, otherwise she could acquire powers, something that MYSTIQUE does not do, EVEN THOUGH SHE TRANSFORMS INTO A MAN WITH HER PARTS, WHICH SHE DOES, I DO NOT SEE IT COMPLICATED BECAUSE OF WHAT WE HAVE SEEN, BUT IN HER DNA AND HER INTERIOR, SHE IS STILL A WOMAN. ..... I INSIST SHE DOES NOT GENERATE SPERM.

And as I mentioned, it is known that its transformation is superficial like a costume, it has its limits, for example RAVEN cannot change its aroma, nor can it, for example, fly by taking out wings (only glide) nor can it change the shape of animals or things that are or considerably larger or smaller than her, because she must play with the proportion of body mass she has, and that she has said herself.

The most she can do internally is to move the organs from place to avoid a lethal injury as much as possible, and this wears her out, and the most I have seen her do is divide her brain in two to get two functional faces. , and this he can do for a few seconds or he can die, but biological processes that are more complex, such as changing his DNA and becoming a real MAN (generating sperm, etc...) are obviously not in his capacities, which are only to transform and mold its appearance, and as I mentioned it has quite a few limitations regarding this.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Exactly, her powers are superficial and exterior transformation, otherwise she could acquire powers, something that MYSTIQUE does not do, EVEN THOUGH SHE TRANSFORMS INTO A MAN WITH HER PARTS, WHICH SHE DOES, I DO NOT SEE IT COMPLICATED BECAUSE OF WHAT WE HAVE SEEN, BUT IN HER DNA AND HER INTERIOR, SHE IS STILL A WOMAN. ..... I INSIST SHE DOES NOT GENERATE SPERM.

And as I mentioned, it is known that its transformation is superficial like a costume, it has its limits, for example RAVEN cannot change its aroma, nor can it, for example, fly by taking out wings (only glide) nor can it change the shape of animals or things that are or considerably larger or smaller than her, because she must play with the proportion of body mass she has, and that she has said herself.

The most she can do internally is to move the organs from place to avoid a lethal injury as much as possible, and this wears her out, and the most I have seen her do is divide her brain in two to get two functional faces. , and this he can do for a few seconds or he can die, but biological processes that are more complex, such as changing his DNA and becoming a real MAN (generating sperm, etc...) are obviously not in his capacities, which are only to transform and mold its appearance, and as I mentioned it has quite a few limitations regarding this.
    Are you using different pronouns for Mystique. It seems your refering to only Mystique yet used she, it, and him within the same post. I am hoping you are ignorant and didnt mean anything on purpose. But using three different pronouns for the same person 1-Is in accurate because Mystique is a her no matter what form she takes, not biologically even but gender wise she is female, that has never been in contest even when she has the form of a male. (biological sex and gender are two different things.) 2-Using different pronouns for the same person is basically saying pronouns dont matter. Every day I fight for my pronouns to be accepted and yet it comes across a sarcasm or joke the way you used three different genders for the same person.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    If she could change her DNA, she would be able to change her powers. Which she cannot do. I mean, I'm sure she has the male body parts when she turns into a dude, but but her DNA does not change when she changes shape.
    I kind of thought so too, just checking if there's any comic book detail to prove this.I don't think she ever changes who she is at a cellular/DNA level and good to know I ain't alone with this thought.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    When it comes to the found family aspect again look at gay culture. By having them be her biological family it ruins the found family aspect, which is very very very important in the LGBTQ+ community considering so many young ones are kicked out of there house and disowned and have to form a found family.
    Few Marvel characters (writers) value, or even acknowledge healthy parent/child relationships. With so many tropes to choose from: found family, chosen one, blood ties...the reality of a fully supported and loved adopted child must seem like a stretch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    Few Marvel characters (writers) value, or even acknowledge healthy parent/child relationships. With so many tropes to choose from: found family, chosen one, blood ties...the reality of a fully supported and loved adopted child must seem like a stretch.
    Which is why I do not see Mystique and Destiny ever adopting out of the kindness of their heart. I think Destiny saw that Rogue could be useful decades before she was conceived, so then Destiny and Mystique went to Sinister who created Rogue by combining eggs from Destiny and Mystique.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Keep Azazel out, and I'm in.
    done and done.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post

I know I'm late but how did Rogue forget her real name again?

BANNED

Last edited by Micabe; 01-18-2024 at 05:47 PM.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Whelp it looks like the X-Office took this idea and ran with it... on a different character.

BANNED

Please elaborate... What do you mean by a different character?

X-Men Unlimited Vol 1 #4
    Last edited by Micabe; 01-18-2024 at 06:04 PM.