Default Wonder Woman - Video Game (boss battle ideas)

So, I have been thoroughly enjoying Elden Ring and its boss battles which reminded me that Diana needs to have some epic boss fights in her game. Any and all gamers or watchers of games post a boss battle that you think would be cool to have in the game and what that may look like. I'll start...

They'll hate me for it, but if First Born is a villain I think something like this boss fight would be great for him.
    Last edited by Perseus; 03-07-2022 at 07:47 PM.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Godfrey, that is so GRRM. I don't have much to input, so I'm going to see what other post.

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    Godfrey, that is so GRRM. I don't have much to input, so I'm going to see what other post.
    Yeah been loving the additions that he clearly made. He said in an interview that they would come to him and show off what they were working on based on his ideas for the game. I really, really want WW to have insane boss fights in her game. She NEEDS them to be honest, nothing like a memorable fight in a game to get the people coming back for more. She has some of the coolest villains in comics with lots of potential, but DC gonna ignore a gold mine. Do I think we are gonna get Souls/Elden Ring quality bosses? probably not, but one can dream.

Slave Knight Gael and is a great final boss to use as an example for Ares.

Picture it.... Ares has virtually won, everyone but a few people in the universe (Circe, a few amazons, and maybe a lone blue lantern among them) has died in a massive cosmic war that pushed Ares to his absolute limit. He became mad, like in Rucka's second run, and it's up to Diana to end it all. And now wandering the waste lands of what was once the heavens, Ares awaits Diana, knowing that this is the final battle. Surrounded by the bodies and remains of Gods both old and new alike, that he likely killed. As suns burst out, the void cries out, and reality is broken around, the God of War and the Princess of the Amazons decide the fate of the new order of the cosmos.

Malenia, Blade of Miquella, who has NEVER known defeat. No lie, this is easily tied with Malekith, the Black Blade as the hardest boss in Elden Ring.

I know Diana has a good list of syfy alien races that she interacts with, though they aren't used that much at all. Needless to say, the moment phase two started (4:40), I instantly went to the butterfly women of Venus. That is a beautiful visual design. I feel like this is something the comics would do well to replicate.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Giganta would be like Kratos vs Cronos but on a smaller scale. Climb up her with the lasso while avoiding punches.

Cheetah would have bullet time

Circe would be a Get Back Here boss

Apollo and Artemis are Dark Souls dual bosses... like what's their name... why do I only remember Pikachu and Snorlax... people make fun of them too much

First Born would be like Kratos vs Zeus, a lot of moves, and can change between forms between close quarter fighting or area of effect

Ares... both times I see them fight, it's always a cutscene battle where most of the time Diana gets thrown around and then use an ultimate move, other than that, it's Injustice, where the skills are limited, so I don't have a reference

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Giganta would be like Kratos vs Cronos but on a smaller scale. Climb up her with the lasso while avoiding punches.

Cheetah would have bullet time

Circe would be a Get Back Here boss

Apollo and Artemis are Dark Souls dual bosses... like what's their name... why do I only remember Pikachu and Snorlax... people make fun of them too much

First Born would be like Kratos vs Zeus, a lot of moves, and can change between forms between close quarter fighting or area of effect

Ares... both times I see them fight, it's always a cutscene battle where most of the time Diana gets thrown around and then use an ultimate move, other than that, it's Injustice, where the skills are limited, so I don't have a reference
    Cheetah should be far more than that.

I was thinking what Cheetah's fight could possibly look like and what I'd want from her, should she be in the game. I think the thing to avoid is quick time events in the middle of a fight. Rather have her simply have fast but detectible moves that players can skillfully react to as opposed to rapidly hitting the block but for a time. I think the only thing that would work, for me at least, is if Cheetah grapples you, she also pulls you into an event where you'd have to react to certain attacks as she tries to hit you in a combo. But I'd still just want an area one on one fight, just you and the fight mechanics.

A cool example I think to mimic would be the Malekith boss fight in Elden Ring. Take a look...

Is this just a thread full of Elden Ring boss fights? yes.

Am I ashamed?

Shouldn't we discuss these in the WW video game thread?

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...e-thread/page3